Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSPGo CXMB Guide?

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
jr0n5

PSPGo CXMB Guide?

Post by jr0n5 »

Hi!

I recently got a PSPGo. My friend sold it to me a few days ago. Since then, I have downgraded it from 6.61 to 6.20 & now I'm running on 6.20 PRO B10 w/ the permanent patch. Everything is working fine. I can play my games, use some of my plugins, etc. However, last night I tried installing the CXMB plugin on my Go & it worked for a little bit. I used "The 3rd Birthday" theme as a test, but when I tried it some menu items were off screen & buttons were misaligned (i.e., I went to the "games" section, and it said I had no videos installed). Also when I tried it this morning, I found out the my Dissidia 012 game & my Kingdom Hearts BBS FM had stopped working. They wouldn't load anymore, until I disabled the CXMB plugin. Now they work fine. It was weird how all my other games; MGS:PW, GT, Daxter; those worked fine w/out any problems. Just KH & Dissidia had issues. Weird.

So my question is, does anyone have a tutorial/links to installing CXMB onto a PSPGo running 6.20 Pro B10 correctly? I feel that I may have missed something during my installation, but I've never had the issue w/ the CXMB stopping a game from functioning. And does anyone have some really cool themes that are specifically for the Go? Every theme I look for is really for the 1000-3000 models, and they don't work well on the Go.

Thanks! :)
Advertising

Return to “Themes”