Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CTF Tool GUI [v5 Beta 2] (6.60 Friendly) Modded and Patched

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
jhuebert95

Re: CTF Tool GUI [v5 Beta 2] (6.60 Friendly) Modded and Patc

Post by jhuebert95 »

Fair enough, just thought I'd ask. The convert option in the gui can't be changed without the source code, however the convert option in the right click menu can be edited via the ini file. Someone could write a little batch file that uses the ctftool files to do all the steps that we have been doing manually, and then add it to the ini file. Whenever you right click on the file and select "convert to 6.60", it would then check the modified ini file, which would tell the program to activate the custom batch file, and thus convert it automatically. Hopefully someone will care enough to try it at some point!
Advertising
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

jhuebert95 wrote:Fair enough, just thought I'd ask. The convert option in the gui can't be changed without the source code, however the convert option in the right click menu can be edited via the ini file. Someone could write a little batch file that uses the ctftool files to do all the steps that we have been doing manually, and then add it to the ini file. Whenever you right click on the file and select "convert to 6.60", it would then check the modified ini file, which would tell the program to activate the custom batch file, and thus convert it automatically. Hopefully someone will care enough to try it at some point!
Yeah I'm just wondering that if it's so simple, why hasn't anybody done it yet? Anyways hopefully somebody can/will update the utility.
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

MadZiontist wrote:patched version
In which place? :mrgreen:

Finally, I have grown up hands to get a better consider "CTFtool GUI". I have disassembled the program into smaller parts. In principle, there is nothing difficult to finalize the automatic conversion CTF themes. There is a function of just the usual "Packing" and is a function of "Converting" it (not to be confused).
I found a lot of mistakes in bookmarks.
Who are interested program "CTFtool GUI", please lay out new found PRX offsets, so I can check them immediately and add.

Return to “Themes”