Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Theme] Valkyria Chronicles 3

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
ordi

[Theme] Valkyria Chronicles 3

Post by ordi »

Hi!
This is my second theme and I hope you like it. :)
The theme contains:
+custom XMB
+custom menu sounds (VC3 menu sounds)
+custom coldboot
+custom gameboot
-no animations (yeah I know, this sucks a bit :D)

Preview:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ree59 ... icles3.ctf

@SMOKE The theme also works on TN-V, so maybe you want to add it to your thread as well. :)
Advertising
Joel16

Re: [Theme] Valkyria Chronicles 3

Post by Joel16 »

Look cool :) I think a darker background would suit it better, nice work though.
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
ordi

Post by ordi »

sauske_firekid wrote:Look cool :) I think a darker background would suit it better, nice work though.
Thanks! :)
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the background either. I tried some darker and some lighter wallpapers, but I liked the lighter ones a bit more. (I originally planned to use the 01-12.bmp file, to have 12 different wallpapers that change every month, but this doesn't seem to work without bugs)
At least getting another wallpaper for the theme is really easy: just create a new .ptf file with sony's theme creator, extract my .ctf file with CTFtool_gui, replace the .ptf file inside the folder, create the new .ctf file with CTFtool_gui ;)
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

ordi wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:Look cool :) I think a darker background would suit it better, nice work though.
Thanks! :)
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the background either. I tried some darker and some lighter wallpapers, but I liked the lighter ones a bit more. (I originally planned to use the 01-12.bmp file, to have 12 different wallpapers that change every month, but this doesn't seem to work without bugs)
At least getting another wallpaper for the theme is really easy: just create a new .ptf file with sony's theme creator, extract my .ctf file with CTFtool_gui, replace the .ptf file inside the folder, create the new .ctf file with CTFtool_gui ;)
Haha yeah ;d Nothing's wrong with the wallpaper it's just the font kinds blends in with it and its kinda hard to read. Like where it says "Memory Stick" haha, other than that it's a pretty cool theme ;)
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

A solution could be to simply make the font black to match the rest of the XMB ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

ordi wrote:@SMOKE The theme also works on TN-V, so maybe you want to add it to your thread as well. :)
Ok thanks adding now ;)

EDIT:
Done

Return to “Themes”