Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[THEME] Ultimate System Folders (6.60 TNV) REV 1

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
viRATHALOS

Re: [THEME] Ultimate System Folders (6.35/6.20) REV 5

Post by viRATHALOS »

If you were a real theme creator You would have taken the time to discuss any bugs, we probably would have had to release A psp 1/2/3000 version and a psp go version. Having the icons for both in one top_menu_icon.rco is just to hefty, buggy , and just wont be premium. So good luck, And don't let credit go to your head, You didnt CREATE THE THEME FROM SCRATCH 8-)
Advertising
[spoiler]Psp 3000-bright on 6.35 pro-a4[/spoiler]
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

you need to learn to read i said we converted it and made a ton of new features from scratch i never said the entire theme was from scratch next time read before you post...
Advertising
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

viRATHALOS wrote:If you were a real theme creator You would have taken the time to discuss any bugs, we probably would have had to release A psp 1/2/3000 version and a psp go version. Having the icons for both in one top_menu_icon.rco is just to hefty, buggy , and just wont be premium. So good luck, And don't let credit go to your head, You didnt CREATE THE THEME FROM SCRATCH 8-)
Where does it say that he "created" the theme..? It says "Modded by him with others.

If your "skills" were as good as you seem to think then you shouldn't have any problems making your own themes.

I look forward to see what you're capable of. ;)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

anyone still have this?
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

i updated the post and ill be working this theme and as stated in post i need a testerto help make the theme so if anyone is interested make a post here and ill send you the test theme as i progress making it
Se7EN

Re: [THEME] Ultimate System Folders (6.60 TNV) REV 1

Post by Se7EN »

reupped and renamed to 6.60

Return to “Themes”