Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[UPDATE 3]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1!(6.20,6.35,6.39,6.60)

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
Silentkiller101197

Re: PS3 Theme by Paolok95 Mod v1 theme for 5.03/6.20/6.35

Post by Silentkiller101197 »

nisarg_kolhe wrote:I just downloaded PS3 theme and saw the waves were not of ps3 :shock: so i moded it and changed some files and i am sharing it.Please tell me if to add something else also

UPDATE : converted to 5.03 and 6.20 and added one more screenshot

Download 5.03 - http://www.multiupload.com/BYIH1SLBTI

Download 6.20 - http://www.multiupload.com/C3AQ4W8625

Download 6.35 - http://www.multiupload.com/COXNIQ5MNG

Credits :-

Paolok95 for creating this theme
kpro18 for finding the gameboot (Note : he didn't make it he just posted a thread and made a video : http://forums.psp-hacks.com/f134/ps3-gameboot-t214341/)
Patpat for creating CTFTool :)

AWESOME!!! GONNA TRY IT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Advertising
RaFa

Post by RaFa »

Hey! I have some problems with the theme... I'm using the 6.20 CXMB and when I try to play music the psp crashes. I'm also using the "Extra" theme.
Advertising
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

RaFa wrote:Hey! I have some problems with the theme... I'm using the 6.20 CXMB and when I try to play music the psp crashes. I'm also using the "Extra" theme.
Extra theme? Can you please tell your problem in detail?
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
RaFa

Post by RaFa »

nisarg_kolhe wrote:
RaFa wrote:Hey! I have some problems with the theme... I'm using the 6.20 CXMB and when I try to play music the psp crashes. I'm also using the "Extra" theme.
There are 3 types of... let's say it background... Original, Classic, Extra. When I choose the "Extra" and try to play music my PSP crashes.
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

RaFa wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:
There are 3 types of... let's say it background... Original, Classic, Extra. When I choose the "Extra" and try to play music my PSP crashes.
Actually this theme is made specifically for the Classic background and if you notice the PS3 waves will only come in classic background.And other thing this theme is not made entirely by me but Paolok95 made it.I just moded it a bit so it looks more like a *PS3* theme.Hope you understand but i will look into your problems ;)
!~My Blog~!
Image[/spoiler]
RaFa

Post by RaFa »

nisarg_kolhe wrote: Actually this theme is made specifically for the Classic background and if you notice the PS3 waves will only come in classic background.And other thing this theme is not made entirely by me but Paolok95 made it.I just moded it a bit so it looks more like a *PS3* theme.Hope you understand but i will look into your problems ;)
btw I found that the crash is coming from the background. Every time you set background it crashes. Actually the Extra is a background image.
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

RaFa wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote: Actually this theme is made specifically for the Classic background and if you notice the PS3 waves will only come in classic background.And other thing this theme is not made entirely by me but Paolok95 made it.I just moded it a bit so it looks more like a *PS3* theme.Hope you understand but i will look into your problems ;)
btw I found that the crash is coming from the background. Every time you set background it crashes. Actually the Extra is a background image.
Yeah i know btw see my v2 of the theme, does it fix your problem? If not tell your firmware version,cxmb version you are using and does it happens in other themes also?
!~My Blog~!
Image[/spoiler]
RaFa

Post by RaFa »

nisarg_kolhe wrote: Yeah i know btw see my v2 of the theme, does it fix your problem? If not tell your firmware version,cxmb version you are using and does it happens in other themes also?
Still the same...

Firmware: 6.20 (TN-E)
CXMB: The multiversion (3.71-6.39)
It happens only in that theme :/
varun
Banned

Re: [UPDATE]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2!

Post by varun »

good heme but
whenever i start music using this or extra one with music skin== theme, it freezes and shuts off
with classic one i can hear music but no theme animations
the originals animations work rally good

if u cant fix it please copy the animations from original to classic,tasty treat and custom theme
nisarg_kolhe

Re: [UPDATE]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2!

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

varun wrote:good heme but
whenever i start music using this or extra one with music skin== theme, it freezes and shuts off
with classic one i can hear music but no theme animations
the originals animations work rally good

if u cant fix it please copy the animations from original to classic,tasty treat and custom theme
hmmm... I researched and what i found was the custom wave causing the problem so the waves are generally activated by choosing classic theme so i will look more into it and tell you ;)
!~My Blog~!
Image[/spoiler]

Return to “Themes”