Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

good tutorial for convert 6.39 ctf to 6.60?

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
nisarg_kolhe

Re: good tutorial for convert 6.39 ctf to 6.60?

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

alexwise wrote:Yeah! You are the Men!

And to sum up everything here's the ultimate guide :

1. Extract your theme using CTFTool, then in the [ThemeName]>VSH>module folder - rename/add all the prx file 639 example: paf.prx i will rename it to paf639.

2. Open 6.60 Decrypted folders and copy paf.prx to wherever ur paf639.prx and etc files are. Example: x:theme/vsh/module in the folder u must hav paf639.prx and paf.prx "<--these is the 6.60 Decrypted files"

3. Now paste the content of Scrambler in the VSH>module folder and run convert-639to660.bat file. Type "paf" and press enter and you'll notice that paf639descrambled file will appear in the module folder.

4. Repeat the same with other .prx files using Scrambler to descramble them. (You don't need, for example, paf639.prx after descrabling anymore. Only descrambled paf.prx)

5. Now open CTFTool and choose "Create". In the VSH dir blank, browse to your theme's VSH folder, ie. [ThemeName]>VSH. Do the same with the Font dir if it exists.

6. In ptf file blank browse to the [ThemeName].ptf file in the folder [ThemeName]. In ctf file blank, choose where you want your converted theme to appear.

7. Choose version 660 and then click "Start". Ba Dum Tss! You have successfully converted a theme to 6.60 now!
:mrgreen:
Advertising
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
jkhsjdhjs

Post by jkhsjdhjs »

Can anyone convert the blooddragon theme to 6.60? I tried to convert it but there is no common_gui in the module folder and I don't understand the other instruction because my english is not as well. Can anyone convert this theme please?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11268312/blooddragon639.ctf

Thx!
Advertising
Helix GeNeReToR

Post by Helix GeNeReToR »

No request allowed here
My Gadget Info
iPhone 5S - iOS 7.1
Sony Xperia L (Rooted :) )
Dell Inspiron 15z 5523
PSP 3004 (4g)- 6.60 PRO C fix3

nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

jkhsjdhjs wrote:Can anyone convert the blooddragon theme to 6.60? I tried to convert it but there is no common_gui in the module folder and I don't understand the other instruction because my english is not as well. Can anyone convert this theme please?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11268312/blooddragon639.ctf

Thx!
I made a mistake, it doesn't matter if you don't have common_gui.prx, you have to rename all the PRX files qand add 660 to the end of it. And also scramble them all! ;)
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
jkhsjdhjs

Post by jkhsjdhjs »

But I also get an error while scrambling:

And that's the output file:

Or is this correct?
MrShyCity

Post by MrShyCity »

you pretty much dont need htmlviewer_plugins.prx thats just the "online instruction manuals" nothing special :D
jkhsjdhjs

Post by jkhsjdhjs »

But I get the same error with all the other prx files. Or is this not a real error and it's all right?
jkhsjdhjs

Post by jkhsjdhjs »

I have another question. Where can I get decrypted 6.60 prx files? I've installed the decrypter on my psp but I don't know how to use it.
Laughinbymyself

Post by Laughinbymyself »

Hello I'm really sorry to bother you but i found this thread while searching every page on google to figure out how to convert this>>http://www.consolespot.net/forums/attac ... f-5.00.rar 5.00 theme (b)oxygen ??? :oops: I've tried every tutorial i cud find online to convert this from 6.39 to 6.60 but always end up having the theme apply on my psp but with a scrambled xmb menu :cry: If u cud help me out to convert this or teach me with what im doing wrong with converting this I would deeply appreciate it :D Again sorry to bother u i knw request aren't allowed on this forum but i'm about ready to pull my hair out with this problem DX
Kamen Rider

Post by Kamen Rider »

Hello, I follow all the instructions in here, but I keep getting black sxreens. Can someone help me? I'll be glad too! :D

Return to “Themes”