Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

End of submissions now

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
wololo
Site Admin

End of submissions now

Post by wololo »

Hi to all contestants. it is now the 31st for me, so I assume it is safe to say that the deadline of the 29th is over, everywhere in the world.
If you managed to slip your entry in before this post, congrats, we will review your entry.

Any new entry made after this post will not be accepted in our competition.

If your entry hasn't been reviewed yet, don't panic, there were lots of new entries in the past days, so it might take a little while for us to accept/reject entries.

If your thread was locked, it means your entry was rejected. If you think your thread was incorrectly locked, please contact npt or me by PM asap.

We will soon start to review the entries in order to create a final package with all contestants. This package will be sent to our judges and sponsors (for their own judging events).

If your entry was previously accepted but we find a problem with it, we will contact you to solve the issue :)

Please be patient while we review and judge all the entries, with around 100 homebrews to review, this will take at least a few weeks!
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
Halvhjearne

Re: End of submissions now

Post by Halvhjearne »

so many cool entrys ... how will you guys ever judge this with only three winners ... seems impossible to me :lol:
Advertising
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
Yosh

Post by Yosh »

Wow we'll be cursed with curiosity for weeks then lol ^^ This is worse than exams results xD
Just kidding good luck ^^

You sure have a hard task ahead of you
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Halvhjearne wrote:how will you guys ever judge this with only three winners ... seems impossible to me :lol:
I'm worried too. I think I will slightly change the rules for my own additional prizes, to not select one of the 3 winners. So that we get at least 5 entries getting recognition
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

Wololo wrote: I'm worried too. I think I will slightly change the rules for my own additional prizes, to not select one of the 3 winners. So that we get at least 5 entries getting recognition
imo you shouldt weight highly on homebrew that was created from bottom up for this compo ... maby even discriminate a bit amongst the ones that was "only" updated as they werent actually created for this compo ... still a hard decission tho ... and i do emphasis on the quotes of "only" becorse some the updates "only" ones has been updated way beone what anyone could have imagined :o
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
okapako

Post by okapako »

Best of luck to all the participants !!! :D
DaAnimeOtaku

Post by DaAnimeOtaku »

yea. and you should definitely have a highly commended list, or a staff picks list or something. :D
get the encouragement going. :)
just saying, but i think a special thanks should go to TN cuz this scene probably wouldn't be where it was if he didn't release TN-A during christmas last year. =P
flame shield [on]
PSP 3002 - 4.20 → 5.51 → 6.20 → TN-A → TN-B → TN-C → 5.03 → GEN-C prome-4 → 6.20 → TN-C → TN-D → 6.35 → PRO-B2 → PRO-B3 → 6.20 → PRO-B4 → PRO-B5 → PRO-B6 → PRO-B7 → PRO-B8 → PRO-B9 → PRO-B10
Click here for pure awesomeness
The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Wololo wrote: I'm worried too. I think I will slightly change the rules for my own additional prizes, to not select one of the 3 winners. So that we get at least 5 entries getting recognition
Very good idea. All these Homebrews are awesome. The Devs did awesome work (They always do) 8-). For me every HB out there are winners. Good luck to all in the competition. :D
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
darksent21

Post by darksent21 »

goodluck to all of the candidates... after the competition, I wish you continue your Homebrews for further enhancements!! :mrgreen:
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Post by ultimakillz »

ive removed useless, off-topic, and flaming posts. please keep posts on-topic from now on.

Return to “Submissions”