Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

End of submissions now

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
toBsucht
VIP

Re: End of submissions now

Post by toBsucht »

Wololo wrote: ... I think I will slightly change the rules for my own additional prizes, to not select one of the 3 winners. So that we get at least 5 entries getting recognition
that sound´s really fair if i have a look around we can see there is a lot of work and ♥ in the most of the brews here. ^^maybe you can build a list with the "top 10" :lol: ; most likely hard to do that or a special section for release update idk how you´ll handel this section in future ;), to give more brews "credits"
Whatever this was a amazing time thanks NPT, Wololo, to all the sponsers and last but not least to all the girl and boys who shared their homebrews here. ^littel bit glad and sad @ the same time^ incredibel

^^i hope it´s ok and not to much off topic ultimakillz
Advertising
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

toBsucht wrote:
Wololo wrote: ... I think I will slightly change the rules for my own additional prizes, to not select one of the 3 winners. So that we get at least 5 entries getting recognition
that sound´s really fair if i have a look around we can see there is a lot of work and ♥ in the most of the brews here. ^^maybe you can build a list with the "top 10" :lol: ; most likely hard to do that or a special section for release update idk how you´ll handel this section in future ;), to give more brews "credits"
Whatever this was a amazing time thanks NPT, Wololo, to all the sponsers and last but not least to all the girl and boys who shared their homebrews here. ^littel bit glad and sad @ the same time^ incredibel

^^i hope it´s ok and not to much off topic ultimakillz
Or a list of "Most anticipated Homebrews of the competition" or you can just highlight them by a consolation prize.
hope its not off-topic :?
Advertising
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
akuinnen

Post by akuinnen »

All devs that participated are now immortalized in PSP Homebrew history thanks to this competition. Good job to all the coders out there 8-)

how about a special page on this site wherein all the names of the participants are listed, like a PSP homebrew Hall of Fame or something :mrgreen:
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Return to “Submissions”