Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release]UsbServer

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
pspup

Re: [Release]UsbServer

Post by pspup »

i like the progam its exactly what i needed but every time i run start example after doing all the steps it says waiting for sockv5 on port 4444
Advertising
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

Sorry guys, the project is not dead it just that my father electric bill went off the roof so i can no longer use any electric device in my house(that include my laptop) so now i just have to go to the public library every once in the while that i can to keep on working on the project. These has delay me so much that it not even funny. well, not a lot i can do about it. So guys just hang in there like i am because WE WILL SEE THIS THRUE. And that a promise i will keep(unless i die some day soon god forbid or worse, my laptop dies :( )

By the way, since the project been delay and i tire and mad of myself that i can't get the project release the days i wanted it to be release, i decide that i won't announce anymore when the next release will be. instead you guys will find out when it is release. like this people won't get disappointed if they come here on the release day and nothing is up.

Ok they only thing i can tell you guys now is that the project 2.0 version has been started fresh since the previous version had some bugs and the code could have been more organize.

here the progress so far of the new fresh 2.0:

*Created a menu for selecting <PSP TO PC Internet> or <PC TO PSP Internet>
*Created a game-browser for selecting the game that will start after you get internet on the PSP.
*Created a loading progress screen
*removed any fonts that wasn't being used
*Changed the eboot icon

EDIT: Guys i recommend that every to stop using the old version of USBSERVER. I will release the new version when it done so wait for it. the old one had some bugs that i couldn't find so i stop supporting the old version. From now one i will only support the 2.x version and up so just wait for a new release.
Advertising
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
vasi4_5

Post by vasi4_5 »

Thanks for spending time taking us(your fans) up to date with your work.
CATBoy

Post by CATBoy »

(Ok im registred ) hiii thecobra thank you sooo mush for this homebrew because i need it .. here is some new : i downloaded the new version of this and anything work fine but i cant connect to internet idk why O.o !!! i instaled proxifier and set it to use 127.0.0.1 port 4444 and its ok ! but website wont open exept this one : 192.168.1.1 but i need a login and password to open it i type login : admin password : admin and it open but there is nothing there :?: ok thank you again and im so exited to get the next version ! tkae this : (set proxifier to use 127.0.0.1 port 4444 then go to google chrome and set it to use 192.168.1.1 port 80 Ok ;) thanks again sorry for my bad english :D
Abhinav The Great

Post by Abhinav The Great »

hey thecobra any progress?????????
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

Abhinav The Great wrote:hey thecobra any progress?????????
Sorry i haven't been able to do to much progress lately since i haven't been able to go to the library for almost 1.5 weeks. The last thing i was able to do on the project was to make the program load the necessary prx for PC to PSP internet and loading the game after the patch. From top of my head, the only problem i had with the patch was that the Sony Network Interface was freezing when trying to connect to a accept point(it where some of the patch works.) but i think that something that i may be able to fix quick. in matter of fact i try to see if i can fix it now in the 20-30 minute that i can use this computer here.
CATBoy wrote:(Ok im registred ) hiii thecobra thank you sooo mush for this homebrew because i need it .. here is some new : i downloaded the new version of this and anything work fine but i cant connect to internet idk why O.o !!! i instaled proxifier and set it to use 127.0.0.1 port 4444 and its ok ! but website wont open exept this one : 192.168.1.1 but i need a login and password to open it i type login : admin password : admin and it open but there is nothing there :?: ok thank you again and im so exited to get the next version ! tkae this : (set proxifier to use 127.0.0.1 port 4444 then go to google chrome and set it to use 192.168.1.1 port 80 Ok ;) thanks again sorry for my bad english :D
I am glad that you like it. Like i stated above, i am working on the new version even if it 30 minute or 5 hour of work on it every week that i can but this project WILL see a finish release, hopefully before the year ends(if i keep working on it at this rate, it may take the whole year to finish :( ). i hope you keep up to date with the project and like the first post i posted, i will keep all the link for the project on the netgameorb blog for now. i post the link at the bottom of this post.
vasi4_5 wrote:Thanks for spending time taking us(your fans) up to date with your work.
No problem, i use to be a fan of other people project before i became a developer. Plus it always fun to hear from other people saying that they like your project :)

LINK: http://netgameorb.blogspot.com/
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
vasi4_5

Post by vasi4_5 »

What is going on with the new USB Server version? You said that there will be beta soon.
Abhinav The Great

Post by Abhinav The Great »

hey thecobra there has been no update from you for a long time , i hope that this project is not dead
nightfireblaze8

Post by nightfireblaze8 »

When I open startExamble.bat I get an error saying 'java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'.
btw, is this project dead now?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

you dont have java installed or its not installed properly
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Submissions”