Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release]UsbServer

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
toBsucht
VIP

Re: [Release]UsbServer

Post by toBsucht »

i didn´t expect that your brew is working in ofw mode but it is ;) here the signed ver. i used easypbprx 1.00.3

download :arrow: UsbServer 1.5 signed.rar
Advertising
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

toBsucht wrote:i didn´t expect that your brew is working in ofw mode but it is ;) here the signed ver. i used easypbprx 1.00.3

lol, neither did i. does it connect to the pc? i will have to try it later to see. Thank you for trying it and posting a link.
EDIT: Cool, it does work with it. from now on i try to release a signed and unsigned version of it together to save people some time. Thank you for the head up.

@everyone, btw i worked on the new version of UsbServer. the new version WILL be release with the PC to PSP connection so everyone prepare your old pc and get ready to use it as a wifi adapter for PSP :)

Right now i kind of tire so i will probably not have it ready for today the new version but maybe when i come back i keep on working on. My goal for this week is to have this version release by the end of the week so keep on looking at this thread.

btw, Should i remove the Contest splash since this version is no longer in the 1.x.x version but instead in the 2.x.x version and the contest is over. What do you guys think?
Advertising
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

Idk how free you´re do remove this splash. Thinking you ´re ;) I don´t like the comercial splash´s in homebrews but i you keep it you credit the sponsor, the forum etc.(yourself :?: :!: ) may you make it a littel shorter (time) or that we can skip it with pressing X.
Or simple .. don´t remove it completly .. my opinion.
taxik

Post by taxik »

thecobra wrote:
toBsucht wrote:i didn´t expect that your brew is working in ofw mode but it is ;) here the signed ver. i used easypbprx 1.00.3

lol, neither did i. does it connect to the pc? i will have to try it later to see. Thank you for trying it and posting a link.
EDIT: Cool, it does work with it. from now on i try to release a signed and unsigned version of it together to save people some time. Thank you for the head up.

@everyone, btw i worked on the new version of UsbServer. the new version WILL be release with the PC to PSP connection so everyone prepare your old pc and get ready to use it as a wifi adapter for PSP :)

Right now i kind of tire so i will probably not have it ready for today the new version but maybe when i come back i keep on working on. My goal for this week is to have this version release by the end of the week so keep on looking at this thread.

btw, Should i remove the Contest splash since this version is no longer in the 1.x.x version but instead in the 2.x.x version and the contest is over. What do you guys think?

Yeeah, you are back :) :D
I very need PC to PSP feature. Simple- BIG THANKS :lol:

Good Luck
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

sorry guys but i got bad news. It seems that none of my method patch function are being called for some reason. they all seem to be patch but none are called when i used the psp web browser or run a psp game. i even tryed to to make a eboot that called them and no such luck. i think it has to do how my function are patch so it may take bit longer before pc 2 psp version is release. sorry guys again but i will keep on working on it.
toBsucht wrote:Idk how free you´re do remove this splash. Thinking you ´re ;) I don´t like the comercial splash´s in homebrews but i you keep it you credit the sponsor, the forum etc.(yourself :?: :!: ) may you make it a littel shorter (time) or that we can skip it with pressing X.
Or simple .. don´t remove it completly .. my opinion.
yeah i decide to keep splash screen in it but add a button press so people can skip it. thanks for the advice.
taxik wrote:
thecobra wrote:

Yeeah, you are back :) :D
I very need PC to PSP feature. Simple- BIG THANKS :lol:

Good Luck
yeah im back and working hard on this project to bring it to life ;)
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
Abhinav The Great

Post by Abhinav The Great »

hey thecobra, any progrss yet?
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

yeah any progress? Ive been waiting for this
like a month already,we have new pics now
they are taking off,instead of going forward
we are going backwards! :lol:
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

I still working on the patching. i still am having problem patching the functions correctly. in one patch, my custom function isn't called, in another patch the function seems to be patching incorrectly. as soon i get this working, i let you guys know how much longer before the next release is release.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
karkinissan

Post by karkinissan »

@thecobra
Have you tried fixing this problem yet? Coz, I get the same error.
ChorizoConWebo wrote:Ok i'll try it right now.

EDIT' It passes the 1st of 3 tests on the second it just stops trying to obtain google on port 80, is it supposed to be a different port?
Sorry for my Awesome English.
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

karkinissan wrote:@thecobra
Have you tried fixing this problem yet? Coz, I get the same error.
ChorizoConWebo wrote:Ok i'll try it right now.

EDIT' It passes the 1st of 3 tests on the second it just stops trying to obtain google on port 80, is it supposed to be a different port?
I have done some quick modification since last releast but I can't remembered if it solve your issue. I been mostly working on the patching issue for PC to psp net. that has taken all of my time so far to fix it. as soon i get that working and program able to transmite the psp network thrue pc, i keep on working on that issue but to be frank, that issue does not occure on my pc so i may need you guys to creat a short video of how you get this error and the steps you guys take to stat the program.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro

Return to “Submissions”