Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release]UsbServer

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Re: [Release]UsbServer

Post by thecobra »

taxik wrote:Work on "PC TO PSP"? :( :(
Still haven't completely implement it. still working on the PSP to PC side.
Advertising
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
nunks

Post by nunks »

Thanks for the new version. I will try it and leave my feedback later.. ;)

Hope it works :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cumps

;)
Advertising
[align=center]Image[/align]
ChorizoConWebo

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

Testing this now, feedbacking as soon as possible.

EDIT, I can't seem to get Proxifier to work, how do I set up the proxy or whatevers, I don't know what to put in the address or port, and yes i've google and yet nothing?
* PSP 3001(03G) w/ an 8GB Memory Stick & 6.20 PRO-C2 Permanent
* Laptop - Acer Aspire 5742z w/ Windows7/8 & Ubuntu
* PS4 (Think I got enough to buy one when it comes out X_X)
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

the address will be 127.0.0.1 and port 4444. it basicly the localhost address
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
ChorizoConWebo

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

Ok i'll try it right now.

EDIT' It passes the 1st of 3 tests on the second it just stops trying to obtain google on port 80, is it supposed to be a different port?
help

Post by help »

still no pc to psp internet? Its been a long time since you annouced it will be relished
jccarbon

Post by jccarbon »

thecobra wrote:hi everyone, sorry that i did not reply to anyone before but i was kind of on vacation from technology and yesterday was my birthday so i kind of took it easy these pass days. I am back now and i'm working on this project like i promise and i have made a bit of progress from when i last posted but i had to redo the whole code on my pc side and i had to do some modification on the pc side. i also decided to change the version from 1.9 to 1.8.2 since i have to a lot more work on it to have a real complete version.

Ok now what on this version:
*this version had a pc side implementation of multiple client connection. What this mean is that it be able to handle multiple user at a time.
*This version also only handles Socket V5 protocol connection. I won't go into detail about this since you can search it only.
*This server accept connection on port 4444 only and accept tcp/stream connections. meaning right now you can host using this server but you can web browser and maybe play some games.
*i recommend using Proxifier to tunnel all program into this server.

From when i tested this version. i was able to get webpage directly from the program and Proxifier test work perfectly. the only problem i faced was that chrome did not received any data back from the server when tunnel into proxifier. Mostly any conection send that used ip instead of address to connect to the host. I still trying to figure it out but if anyone else get it to work for a special program let me know.

here the link:http://www.netgameorb.com/UsbServerPC.zip

Please note this version is kind of a beta.

How to use:
*Install the PSPusbhostfs driver for pc.
*copy the psp for to the psp.
*run pc usbhostfs program.
*run the psp usbserver and connect to the internet(i presume you have it connected to the pc before running the program).
*run the startExample.bat
*Configure any program or proxfier to connect to the server using Socket V5 protocol on port 4444.
* Use the program and let me know if it works and what does pcusbserver say on the pc if it works and what it say if it doesn't

Enjoy
what server do you use and what is the adress?
PSP Updates
psp 3000 3g: 6.20-6.20 TN-A - 6.20 TN-B - 5.03 - 5.03 GEN-B - 5.03 GEN-C - 5.03 Prome-3 - 6.35 - 6.35 PRO-B - 6.35 PRO-B2 - 6.20 - 6.20 TN-D - 6.20 TN-D Permanent Patch
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

ChorizoConWebo wrote:Ok i'll try it right now.

EDIT' It passes the 1st of 3 tests on the second it just stops trying to obtain google on port 80, is it supposed to be a different port?
Did you connected to the wifi on the psp before you ran the test? on my psp and pc, it passes the test with blinding colors.
help wrote:still no pc to psp internet? Its been a long time since you annouced it will be relished
Yeah i know, i am sorry about that but i felt that it was better for me to finish one thing complete and then another instead of going into both of them head on but since i did promise this feature and a lot of people seem to preferred it above the PSP to PC connection, i keep on working on it tomorrow before i go workout and stuff. Today i am at work and i won't have time for this project today.
jccarbon wrote:
thecobra wrote:hi everyone, sorry that i did not reply to anyone before but i was kind of on vacation from technology and yesterday was my birthday so i kind of took it easy these pass days. I am back now and i'm working on this project like i promise and i have made a bit of progress from when i last posted but i had to redo the whole code on my pc side and i had to do some modification on the pc side. i also decided to change the version from 1.9 to 1.8.2 since i have to a lot more work on it to have a real complete version.

Ok now what on this version:
*this version had a pc side implementation of multiple client connection. What this mean is that it be able to handle multiple user at a time.
*This version also only handles Socket V5 protocol connection. I won't go into detail about this since you can search it only.
*This server accept connection on port 4444 only and accept tcp/stream connections. meaning right now you can host using this server but you can web browser and maybe play some games.
*i recommend using Proxifier to tunnel all program into this server.

From when i tested this version. i was able to get webpage directly from the program and Proxifier test work perfectly. the only problem i faced was that chrome did not received any data back from the server when tunnel into proxifier. Mostly any conection send that used ip instead of address to connect to the host. I still trying to figure it out but if anyone else get it to work for a special program let me know.

here the link:http://www.netgameorb.com/UsbServerPC.zip

Please note this version is kind of a beta.

How to use:
*Install the PSPusbhostfs driver for pc.
*copy the psp for to the psp.
*run pc usbhostfs program.
*run the psp usbserver and connect to the internet(i presume you have it connected to the pc before running the program).
*run the startExample.bat
*Configure any program or proxfier to connect to the server using Socket V5 protocol on port 4444.
* Use the program and let me know if it works and what does pcusbserver say on the pc if it works and what it say if it doesn't

Enjoy
what server do you use and what is the adress?
The server i am referring to here is the pc version of usbserver which should be hosted on the local computer address 127.0.0.1 or localhost. The port is 4444. This server works with socket v5 only
so you may have to use some program like proxifier to let games or other application to connect to this server.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
ChorizoConWebo

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

Yes everything was connected and I followed the steps, do I have to put anything special in the test settings or just default settings?
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

ChorizoConWebo wrote:Yes everything was connected and I followed the steps, do I have to put anything special in the test settings or just default settings?
The setting are ok with the default setting so i don't know why on your side, only the first test passes. try to take screenshot of proxifier and the usbserver program both on the psp and pc and send them to me so i can have a look at them.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro

Return to “Submissions”