Asalto de Los Cuadrados is a very simple game :
It's kind of a 4 way pong, the main goal is to protect the king from killer robots attack by using the bonus/malus properties of each levels.
This is just a demo version, which means that only 5 of the global 20 levels are available, mostly because the gameplay is pretty bad and really too easy right now, and I didn't wanna deflower the whole story
I've fully made this game by myself, including graphics and code.
Code is open-source lua script, feel free to do whatever you want with it.
- Actual story, with twists and all
- Simple but innovative gameplay, each level is different thanks to the 10 malus/bonus available.
- Handmade love-full drawings
- Funny or cute little-pixel-art face in the dialog windows (more to come, I really enjoy making them ><)
- Uses Glib2D, quality synonym
I wanna thanks :
- FlavR for the XtreamLua Player wich powers the game ( and of course Geecko for the Glib2d wich powers aforementioned XLP )
- skfunnyboy for editing the eboot and other last-called stuffs before submission.
- All the people at Xtreamlua.com for being so awesome
Have fun, let me know your impressions/suggestions/insults and stay tuned for a big update in the early july!