Anyway, before continuing to develop this game, I must solve crashes by patching the audio library. Sort of time-waste..
|Friends: Coding 'n Cracking - Nymphaea - PS3 Forum - darkforestgroup - daxhordes.org - Tgames - coldbird - gopsp.it - pspstation.org - prometheus - hgoel.info - MakeSmartTV - ps vita|
yosh wrote:Hey here's an update for my unofficial version of Geecko's & Meastnt's excellent homebrew game gSquare !
It now includes all Geecko's 1.0a version bug fixes !
With it I nearly didn't experience crashes anymore on my psp 2k with 5.50 gen-d3,
and finished the game totally crashless on my pspgo with 6.39 pro b8 !
(+ now even if a crash were to occur, your progression wouldn't vanish anymore )
- Code: Select all
Unofficial changes I made :
- Analog pad activated, giving extreme precision for movements :D
- Cheat mode implemented as a first option in the menu
The cheat mode includes :
- Disactivation for off limits checks (the square is potentially able to go anywhere, even outside the main platform)
- Gravity powers always activated
- Yellow Squares stop disappearing completely
More : http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... nofficial/
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ibtwoxsk67g5s9a
Source : http://www.mediafire.com/?fy3py804701c4cn
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests