Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
#74732 by wololo
Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 am
I must say I love the fact that this ships with an installer, I'm always too lazy to install plugins manually!
Welcome to the competition :)
Advertising
#74799 by jvhellraiser
Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:10 pm
Awesome and loving it this a great app
not only is a plugin manager is a sorter too
:shock: I want this included in the Pro series
as a full option in the vsh or recovery menu!
that would be awesome!! thank you for this
and good luck!
Advertising
#81195 by black star
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 pm
Can this sort my homebrew in folders just like Game_Categories does?
If so, what is the difference between this app and Game_Categories?

Thanks in for answering in advance.
#81199 by moz
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm
black star wrote:Can this sort my homebrew in folders just like Game_Categories does?
If so, what is the difference between this app and Game_Categories?

Thanks in for answering in advance.


Game categories makes categories into game --> memory stick on XMB option

pprefs is made to order files into these categories.
i mean: if you want to place the newest game on top of your UMD category, and oldest one you bought at the bottom, you can order the iso with pprefs, if you want to have them alphabetically you can do that... just hold square and move the file where you want!
if you want to order the homebrews into PSP/GAME/PSPGENESIS COMP 2011 category of your psp like their order on the podium ( lol ) you can do it with pprefs...

also it can do the same things for plugins (changing their activation order)

this plugin is a must have when using CGL, older homebrew sorters failed only this one works for me
#81202 by black star
Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 pm
moz wrote:Game categories makes categories into game --> memory stick on XMB option

pprefs is made to order files into these categories.
i mean: if you want to place the newest game on top of your UMD category, and oldest one you bought at the bottom, you can order the iso with pprefs, if you want to have them alphabetically you can do that... just hold square and move the file where you want!
if you want to order the homebrews into PSP/GAME/PSPGENESIS COMP 2011 category of your psp like their order on the podium ( lol ) you can do it with pprefs...

also it can do the same things for plugins (changing their activation order)

this plugin is a must have when using CGL, older homebrew sorters failed only this one works for me

I understand now, thanks.
It's just that I don't like game_categories because it's loading time is dang slow and it doesn't show the PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG, so I was hoping this app could be an alternative but it's clearly not... :\
#81757 by Casavult
Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:04 pm
hiroi01 wrote:Plugin-Name : pprefs.prx


Hello hiroi01, I have a problem with pprefs.prx. Whenever I go to 'USB Connection' and click X on it, it displays an error code and I press circle to exit back to the XMB but it has 'Connect this system to a PC or a PS3 system using a USB cable' on the XMB but behind it, it has all the XMB functions i.e. GAME, PHOTO, NETWORK ect ect. It's like the display of 'USB Connection' when a USB cable is connected or not connected clashes with the XMB somehow.

I disabled some plugins and tried it with different plugins and think it's possibly colliding with krap-psp.prx.

I would get a few screen shots, but I can't access any VSH plugins when the error occurs.

Regards.
#81863 by RUSTII
Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am
Thank you,You just saved me running 6 programs to do what this one plug in does !!
Yes 6 App's Gone from my psp,And i can do it on both internal,and M2 at the same time.

Legend-- Wait for it-- Darey..
#82176 by moz
Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 am
RUSTII wrote:Thank you,You just saved me running 6 programs to do what this one plug in does !!


yes, i had same issue lol none of the old app i downloaded are working with GCL
only this prx can sort homebrews into categories ^_^ i love it
#82238 by Fade
Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 am
I would like would like to let you know that with some1 out of the /talk vote I voted for you, Ilove this plugins it helps me install plugins without a pc. :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest