Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Plugin] pprefs.prx

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
maric110884

Re: [Plugin] pprefs.prx

Post by maric110884 »

moz wrote:bug reports, the sort game function is not working properly with iso when using codestation new gamecategories plugin.
i tried to change the configuration but none worked.
what about adding compatibility with codestation plugin too in next release?
the sort function working great on me and im using gamecat by codestation, my config sorttype = 64

thanks for your report
I have just fixed it!

ver. 1.131 + lite ver. 1.031
Donwload : http://code.google.com/p/pprefs-prx/dow ... taller.zip
theres a bug on edit pergame function,when i add code it work on first time but when add again and save,it erase all code on pergame.txt
my solution now is when i add code i need to restart if i want add more.

thanks for the update hiroi0, this plugin very useful for me,the edit pergame function are my favorite.
thank you!also your pergame_custom.prx are great!
Advertising
sorry for my bad english
psp 3000 4g OFW6.20 -> 6.20TN-A-D -> 6.35 pro-b3 -> 6.20 pro-b4p -> 6.20 pro-b5p ->
6.20 pro-b6p -> 6.20 pro-b7p -> 6.20 pro-b8->6.60 pro- nightly
Steven

Post by Steven »

moz wrote:bug reports, the sort game function is not working properly with iso when using codestation new gamecategories plugin.
works fine
no bugs while sorting iso's, homebrews, eboots, etc. with game categories enabled

thnx again hiroi :D
Advertising
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Steven wrote:
works fine
no bugs while sorting iso's, homebrews, eboots, etc. with game categories enabled

thnx again hiroi :D
Also works perfectly fine for me while using GCLite 1.3 by codestation. (PSP 3001[4g] 6.20PRO-B8 Official)

Edit : I'm also sorting 15 folders (ISO's, Apps, Homebrew, Emulators and PS1 games) with over 130 files (90 ISO's).
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
moz

Post by moz »

psp 2004 fully hackable 6.39 me-8
gamecategirues by codestation (i am using this instead of cgl lite by neuron that i had before)
not using CAT_ and not showing uncategorised
32 gb official 30 mb/s sony red&black memory stick
8 categories for a total of about 100 items
the sort function worked with neur0n gcl, it still works with codestation version,
but it cannot sort ,iso and ,cso anymore, only if .pbp works

i will try to format my memory stick, and then copy things back to see if it will fix my issue since everyone else can sort games...
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

moz wrote:psp 2004 fully hackable 6.39 me-8
gamecategirues by codestation (i am using this instead of cgl lite by neuron that i had before)
not using CAT_ and not showing uncategorised
32 gb official 30 mb/s sony red&black memory stick
8 categories for a total of about 100 items
the sort function worked with neur0n gcl, it still works with codestation version,
but it cannot sort ,iso and ,cso anymore, only if .pbp works

i will try to format my memory stick, and then copy things back to see if it will fix my issue since everyone else can sort games...
Does it display the ISO's/CSO's in the folders?

If not there's an option after you select "GameCategoriesX.XX" in the "SORT GAMES" menu to display ISO and CSO. Make sure you click yes on that.

(This might not be the problem you're experiencing but it's a good place to start)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
moz

Post by moz »

lol my bug is weird.
after formatting my memory stick i can now sort all the items ( iso, cso and pbp ) in every of my folder.
there are only 2 files that refuse to be sorted, alpha mission 2 and dissidia duodecim,

i do see them on the list of my games, i can also move them up and down, also i save, quit and reset the psp to be sure, but those 2 games do not want to be sorted, they just stay on top of the list all the time.

Sony is so silly why i can't choose to sort items by name, title, or date like on ps3?
it took me 1 hours to fix the pages of an ebook i made out of a pdf to have them on the correct order (-.-
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

That's not cool at all.

I'll try my ISO of Dissidia later (I have to free up space on my 16gig stick) after I get my convert of Dragon Warrior VII working. >_<
Steven

Post by Steven »

moz wrote:lol my bug is weird.
after formatting my memory stick i can now sort all the items ( iso, cso and pbp ) in every of my folder.
there are only 2 files that refuse to be sorted, alpha mission 2 and dissidia duodecim,

i do see them on the list of my games, i can also move them up and down, also i save, quit and reset the psp to be sure, but those 2 games do not want to be sorted, they just stay on top of the list all the time.

Sony is so silly why i can't choose to sort items by name, title, or date like on ps3?
it took me 1 hours to fix the pages of an ebook i made out of a pdf to have them on the correct order (-.-
dissidia duodecim works fine can be sorted properly

Pancio

Post by Pancio »

pprefs is a amazing plugin, a must have for every hacked console but after i installed the latest CFW 6.60 ME 2.3 and converted all my cso's into the DAX files i noticed that pprefs have not dax support which makes me very sad. i dont know if this is the right place for this question, but is there any chance for an update of this great plugin so it'll support sorting DAX files ?
regards

ps
sorry for my bad english ;)
The Company - Amiga EXE Games
Custom Roms - Best hacks, translations and public domain roms

Return to “Submissions”