Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Deadly Garden, Plants vs Zombies for PSP

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
equis

Re: Deadly Garden, Plants vs Zombies for PSP

Post by equis »

Sorry, but this game (gameplay) it's completely new for me. I know the game could have a lot of fans, I don't pretend to be offensive, but I was almost unable to play your game. Is there some instructions, configuration files, button assignation, something I could read about to play? Maybe the fans, players used to this game could easily run the game and just and simple play it. It's not my case. I felt a bit disappointed when it came this way, so I hope there is such information.
Thx.
Advertising
e.q.u.i.s.: Expert Qualified for Unrestrained Intense Stimulation
JamesCutter

Post by JamesCutter »

equis wrote:Sorry, but this game (gameplay) it's completely new for me. I know the game could have a lot of fans, I don't pretend to be offensive, but I was almost unable to play your game. Is there some instructions, configuration files, button assignation, something I could read about to play? Maybe the fans, players used to this game could easily run the game and just and simple play it. It's not my case. I felt a bit disappointed when it came this way, so I hope there is such information.
Thx.
the "goal of the game" is to defense your "house" by planting plants into your garden. to plant plants you have to collect suns. you can get them by waiting, they will come from sky. if you have enough suns, you can plant a plant. you can also get suns by planting sunflowers. your planted plants have different effects. some(repeater,peashooter,snowpea) shoot the enemy zombies. some will just stop them(wallnut). the zombies coming will eat the plants that are in front of them. if a zombie reaches your house, level is lost and you have to retry it. if you kill all zombies of a level, you are able to play the next.
Advertising
equis

Post by equis »

JamesCutter wrote: to plant plants you have to collect suns. you can get them by waiting, they will come from sky.
Uhh, that's the quiz :mrgreen: That was I was asking for, sorry. I will try your game once again.
e.q.u.i.s.: Expert Qualified for Unrestrained Intense Stimulation
CptKlink

Post by CptKlink »

What i'm wondering has there been any downloadable updates/new version of this game after the first release Alpha version ?
Dman49

Post by Dman49 »

CptKlink wrote:What i'm wondering has there been any downloadable updates/new version of this game after the first release Alpha version ?
Same here, I've looked an no luck :(
PSP 3000 PRO-B6 - PSP GO PRO-B6
Creations: BeastieBox (1.3) ; Flat Paintball (1.0) ; HeroClix PSP (unreleased)
poisonedhrt

Post by poisonedhrt »

he will post soon maybe after the genesis competition. just maybe
logical

Post by logical »

Will you add all 49 plants and all zombies? Anyways, great job! Keep working and thanks)
=Thanks to HBL and all devs!=

tomandre

Post by tomandre »

I loved playing this game on my PSP. But i have got a new iPhone 4 now. So enjoying the Plant vs Zombies 2 on that :)
Last edited by tomandre on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think the biggest thing is we need more patience. I think we'll be able to match up better against [Cal] next weekend now that we know that.
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

awesome but i cant try it until august. on vacation. xD
PSP Information
PSP Model: Sold
PSP Motherboard:
PSP Firmware Version:
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Dman49

Post by Dman49 »

Where's the next update? Is this game dead?
PSP 3000 PRO-B6 - PSP GO PRO-B6
Creations: BeastieBox (1.3) ; Flat Paintball (1.0) ; HeroClix PSP (unreleased)

Return to “Submissions”