Puzzle Square is a game where we have to complete and assemble pictures, which are displayed for a short period of time, that will be in square pieces, however we have a certain amount of time to complete the images, Puzzle Square comes with an Easy, Medium and Hard option, last 2 pictures will be blocked and you will need to complete each level to unlock them, also it will show you the puzzle's that are completed and locked levels in the options menu. You can choose whether you want to activate or deactivate the analog pad and erase stored data, the game has the possibility to continue the game or start a new one, not to mention it has an excellent graphic interface which is very nice. I hope you guys will enjoy it... greetings chus.
Homebrew: Puzzle Square
Lenguages: English, Spanish
• Pad: We will move through the options.
• X: Enter the selected option.
• O: We will return to the menu after entering an option.
• Pad: move the cursor..
• X: take pieces
• L & R: Move the pieces of the bar.
• Start: Pause/menu
• There are 3 levels (Easy, Medium, Hard).
• There are 6 puzzles per level.
• Has a Sub-menu the selection nivel.
• Has a Sub-menu the selection puzzle.
• Has a Auto save of the last Puzzle completed.
• Has the option of New Game and Continue.
• Has the option to enable and disable the analog pad.
• Has the Erase Saved Data.
• It has an intelligent placement of parts.
• It has a excellent graphic interface.
Any bug please comment
PD.- Sorry for my bad English, but little speak English.
PD.- May be crashed due to lack of ram, especially in psp 1000
Greetings from Mexico