Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[GAME] Puzzle Square

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
chus

[GAME] Puzzle Square

Post by chus »

Puzzle Square is a game where we have to complete and assemble pictures, which are displayed for a short period of time, that will be in square pieces, however we have a certain amount of time to complete the images, Puzzle Square comes with an Easy, Medium and Hard option, last 2 pictures will be blocked and you will need to complete each level to unlock them, also it will show you the puzzle's that are completed and locked levels in the options menu. You can choose whether you want to activate or deactivate the analog pad and erase stored data, the game has the possibility to continue the game or start a new one, not to mention it has an excellent graphic interface which is very nice. I hope you guys will enjoy it... greetings chus.

Homebrew: Puzzle Square
Author: Chus
Type: Puzzle
Lenguages: English, Spanish

Menu

• Pad: We will move through the options.
• X: Enter the selected option.
• O: We will return to the menu after entering an option.

Game

• Pad: move the cursor..
• X: take pieces
• L & R: Move the pieces of the bar.
• Start: Pause/menu

Details:

• There are 3 levels (Easy, Medium, Hard).
• There are 6 puzzles per level.
• Has a Sub-menu the selection nivel.
• Has a Sub-menu the selection puzzle.
• Has a Auto save of the last Puzzle completed.
• Has the option of New Game and Continue.
• Has the option to enable and disable the analog pad.
• Has the Erase Saved Data.
• It has an intelligent placement of parts.
• It has a excellent graphic interface.

Images

Video

[youtube]MM3c50Fo6GI[/youtube]

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4B1QRECS

http://www.mediafire.com/?sykmy7vf7co02rf

Any bug please comment :D
PD.- Sorry for my bad English, but little speak English.
PD.- May be crashed due to lack of ram, especially in psp 1000

Greetings from Mexico
Advertising
Last edited by chus on Fri May 27, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

klozz

Re: Puzzle Square

Post by klozz »

Uff friend:3 me eh stayed without words for the quality of the work that you have presented ^^.
A greeting
Advertising
Flameaim
Banned

Re: [GAME] Puzzle Square

Post by Flameaim »

lol nice man!
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Here is signed/compressed version.

Looks like an awesome game Team Mex rock :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22694408/PSP%20 ... Square.zip

Also if anyone wants 2.25 gb free space on dropbox visit my referral http://db.tt/vvoPalU

Edit: here is your description..

Code: Select all

By PSP developer chus.

Puzzle Square is a game where we have to complete and assemble pictures, which are displayed for a short period of time, that will be in square pieces, however we have a certain amount of time to complete the images, Puzzle Square comes with an Easy, Medium and Hard option, last 2 pictures will be blocked and you will need to complete each level to unlock them, also it will show you the puzzle's that are completed and locked levels in the options menu. You can choose whether you want to activate or deactivate the analog pad and erase stored data, the game has the possibility to continue the game or start a new one, not to mention it has an excellent graphic interface which is very nice. I hope you guys will enjoy it... greetings chus.
Last edited by bsanehi on Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

Yeah i like it i played bike than airforce, froggs duck after i comleted i come back to the pickure menu and get a error massage [string 2puzzele square v1.0--..."] :19385 : not enough memory than i pressed x to restart and it goes back to xmb (signed/ofw ver.) maybe it does work better with a hen psp3004 brite
btw please link a signed ver. @ your first post to. Use easypbprx to sign a eboot (make it smaller as the orginal is)
Good luck!
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
klozz

Post by klozz »

toBsucht wrote:Yeah i like it i played bike than airforce, froggs duck after i comleted i come back to the pickure menu and get a error massage [string 2puzzele square v1.0--..."] :19385 : not enough memory than i pressed x to restart and it goes back to xmb (signed/ofw ver.) maybe it does work better with a hen psp3004 brite
btw please link a signed ver. @ your first post to. Use easypbprx to sign a eboot (make it smaller as the orginal is)
Good luck!
I recommend you use the version that the companion put chus;) since the signed versions give failures:P regards.
Though also it is rare that it marks does not have ram availably :/
Since you comment that it is a psp 3000. But I suppose that if you were using algun Hen podrias to execute better the game.
chus

Post by chus »

toBsucht wrote:Yeah i like it i played bike than airforce, froggs duck after i comleted i come back to the pickure menu and get a error massage [string 2puzzele square v1.0--..."] :19385 : not enough memory than i pressed x to restart and it goes back to xmb (signed/ofw ver.) maybe it does work better with a hen psp3004 brite
Good luck!

Give that error, because I think a signed HB running OFW not have the same ram that a CFW XD Greetings :D thanks

sting18

Post by sting18 »

Very good game, excellent graphics, great sound, playability stable, has goals, play good luck congratulations
klozz

Post by klozz »

chus wrote:
Good luck!

Give that error, because I think a signed HB running OFW not have the same ram that a CFW XD Greetings :D thanks
en español :D
Si el error radica en el eboot al firmarse no puede accesar a muchas cosas que se accesan en modo kernel asi que hay limitaciones en RAM y varias cosas mas asi que recomiendo que usen la version no firmada :/ y usen un CFW o LCFW ^^ para ejecutar homebrew

in english
If the mistake takes root in the eboot on having be signed it cannot access to many things that access in way kernel like that that there are limitations in RAM and sew several more
This way that I recommend that they should use the not signed version:/and use a CFW or LCFW ^^ to execute homebrew
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Very nice entry, Welcome to the competition :)

Player feedback: There are a few minor bugs that are a bit annoying, especially since the game looks so professional
1) Loading times seem a bit long to me, for something that should just load one image an an mp3 sound (and I don't mean that in a bad way)
2) Dropping the image in a field is a bit "off" in terms of pixels, I have to aim a bit below where I actually want to put the image
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

Return to “Submissions”