Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Plugin]Krap-psp v1.21 - New updates 8/23/2011

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
Helix GeNeReToR

Re: [Plugin]Krap-psp v1.21 - New updates 8/23/2011

Post by Helix GeNeReToR »

Maxima wrote:
Helix GeNeReToR wrote:Thanks for update. But I wonder how to use the lite version
edit the loader.ini file and set the Lite to 1. Don't forget to turn the Full to 0 :)
Thanks for telling.

I have figured out a serious issue- viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8353
Advertising
My Gadget Info
iPhone 5S - iOS 7.1
Sony Xperia L (Rooted :) )
Dell Inspiron 15z 5523
PSP 3004 (4g)- 6.60 PRO C fix3

kenma9123

Post by kenma9123 »

Helix GeNeReToR wrote:
Maxima wrote:
Helix GeNeReToR wrote:Thanks for update. But I wonder how to use the lite version
edit the loader.ini file and set the Lite to 1. Don't forget to turn the Full to 0 :)
Thanks for telling.

I have figured out a serious issue- viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8353
I feel sorry for that :( .. Because having those issues are rare..and I didn't expect that to happen..
I tried the plugin on my friends psp3k and pspGo and they are working fine.. the only problem that users may encounter
is when you put your psp to sleep mode while in vsh mode. because for some reason it will underclock the psp cpu speed.

btw, what is your current custom firmware when you encounter that problem?
And how's your psp health? :oops:
Advertising
"Embrace your dreams"
-Zack Fair

Proud to be Filipino
ChorizoConWebo

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

Hey kenma on 1.21 Ican't disable Wlan Saver option off, it only stays on.
* PSP 3001(03G) w/ an 8GB Memory Stick & 6.20 PRO-C2 Permanent
* Laptop - Acer Aspire 5742z w/ Windows7/8 & Ubuntu
* PS4 (Think I got enough to buy one when it comes out X_X)
Helix GeNeReToR

Post by Helix GeNeReToR »

ChorizoConWebo wrote:Hey kenma on 1.21 Ican't disable Wlan Saver option off, it only stays on.
I also have this problem. Because of this I cant play Little Big Planet. I am back o 1.20. Also semi bricks my PSP. :evil: :evil: :evil:
My Gadget Info
iPhone 5S - iOS 7.1
Sony Xperia L (Rooted :) )
Dell Inspiron 15z 5523
PSP 3004 (4g)- 6.60 PRO C fix3

Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Helix GeNeReToR wrote:
ChorizoConWebo wrote:Hey kenma on 1.21 Ican't disable Wlan Saver option off, it only stays on.
I also have this problem. Because of this I cant play Little Big Planet. I am back o 1.20. Also semi bricks my PSP. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Same, I had to go back to v1.20 because, 1.21 Lite doesn't do want I want and normal v1.21 just lags the heck out of my XMB. :(
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Klimat

Post by Klimat »

So I'm here to say thanks to kenma9123. I've bought a used PSP with dead indicators on the right and because I had no clue when will my battery discharge while playing I've lost my game progress a couple of times. So enough is enough I thought and after some googling I've discovered this is actually the only plug-in that will show me a warning message of a low battery charge giving me an option to set a percentage threshold. Other similar plug-ins are set to warn strictly on 10 or even 15 percents left which is too much. I only need my warning on 5-4 percents, that's just enough to save and quit.
And also I've discovered it can do screenshots too. Awesome!
So thanks.
The only problem still bugging me is the way Krap-PSP menu will give Persona 3 game (at least in it's 2D part) some noticeable lags when on-screen. While Krap menu is not on screen it sometimes looks like Persona 3 also lags a little after installing the plugin, but I'm not absolutely sure. Though the other game I've tried, SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny, do not lag with it even in 3D.
awateyI

Post by awateyI »

How to set the combo key? Combo_key = 12 & Reboot = 9 does not really help much.
I want to set the combo key reset to power button/slider + something.

Also the combo button thingy to reset, exit the game is not really attractive in my opinion.
Can you maybe make it an option to use a menu driven thingy to exit, reset the game.
Kinda like the way CustomHome works, display menu on button combo then choose reset, exit etc.?

Just a suggestion.

Can you add an option to display the krap menu in black background because readability varies from game to game?

I know of cwcheat and two other text reader plugins. Only cwcheats saves the position viewed and it automatically scrolls to the position when you exit and start the game. None of them allows the use of bookmarks.
Can you also build in a ingame text reader? A text reader that allows the use of bookmarks and you can select the text file on the fly unlike cwcheats that is limited to one file. That will be great when alternating between two strategy guides. Maybe you can make it so that it only reads 1 MB of the file at a time then reads the next 1 MB only when the user scrolls to that position. That will be great for files having a file size of >5MB.

Can you also build in an in game image/jpeg viewer? This will be great for viewing maps. I dont think anyone has done this yet.

Maybe you can add a simple/single button combo recorder then play it? I know of macrofire and using that at the same time with krap is unattractive. That would be great for some games.

Return to “Submissions”