Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[GAME] G.D.P. [Updated] 28/May

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
DeViaNTe

Re: [GAME] G.D.P. [Updated] 28/May

Post by DeViaNTe »

So much thanks for the german translation, thread updated! And Iso temporarily removed cause the warning issue, but gotta go out now, so can't update the iso until tomorrow or later, so, temporarily removed. Well, game will be growing continuosly, so, you can watch it here or in his official website. Salutes!
Advertising
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

Hi.
i just done a fix on your iso for you..
no more warning error at start..thanks for the great game.
Link :Megauplaod(Sorry only account i have that i can upload on)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFY38E9N

Hope it works for every one now..
Tested on PSPGo.6.20 Pro Perm
PSP 1002 5.00 m33-6
Advertising
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Necrofenser

Post by Necrofenser »

OMG This game rules more and more!
I think this is the best game in Genesis competition!!!

I would like to do Serbian translation of the game!!! Just send me language file on my mail! (contact me on PM)
Dunnow

Post by Dunnow »

Well looks like a rlly c00l update.. let's see if it works, 'coz the first one did not even let me start the game u_u

Well the game does not allow me to navigate through the menu, i'm using game catergories, maybe you are using absolute paths? :S the same thing was happening to me with the first version... i'm also in TN-E not perm and ONLY Game catergories active... gonna test now without game catergories

well this time it allows me to play, the other version did not, but still i can't navigate through the menus also the music has problems while loading.. now it crashed just after pressing start to enter to the menu u_u

anyways, good game, keep it up!
PSP 3004 pb | 6.20 OFW | TN-E | aLoader v1.25 | Game Catergories 1.2b
rilaax

Post by rilaax »

Hello all !

For me the best game of the competition.

To Dunnow, I had the same problem with the unsigned PBP, but the signed and iso with fix (on this page) works well .

To DeViaNTe, I try the french version, and the translation is very difficult to understand (maybe it's a google translation?). If you want I can translate it for you (from sapnish or english), send me the language file and I'll return it for you asap.

Rilaax.

Edit: I finally made a french translation and send it by pm to deviante
Atros

Post by Atros »

hello , thx 4 the awesome HB game m8, i have just an idea (suggestion), i've read that you will include an original soundtrack later, well nice but, if u may add an option to read mp3's in the music folder, and a demo mode, it would be the best music visualizer 4 the Psp, & ill definitly vote 4 it :)

Cheers
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

DeViaNTe wrote: PBP signed (and shrinked) (not updated with german): http://zload.file4u.net/Homebrews/GDP%2 ... rinked.zip thx to The Z
Ive updated the link, german file is now included ;)

You can keep the link, cause i replaced the file with the new one, so the link is still the same ;)

I can translate it for your next version too ^^
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
Duckuss_Maxximus

Post by Duckuss_Maxximus »

Is this game EVER gonna be updated??? :| It's a really nice, attractive game...err...demo. After you get past the city it just kinda drags on and on and loses the fun. You can't exit to the main menu forcing you to exit via the Home button. I want to see some new stuff dood!!! I would like to see diff vehicles or some customization options as well. Maybe hide parts to upgrade your speeder in different levels?? Something. I mean here it is close to the end of June and nothing new has come of this awesome game...err...demo. :cry:
DeViaNTe

Post by DeViaNTe »

Duckuss_Maxximus wrote:Is this game EVER gonna be updated??? :| It's a really nice, attractive game...err...demo. After you get past the city it just kinda drags on and on and loses the fun. You can't exit to the main menu forcing you to exit via the Home button. I want to see some new stuff dood!!! I would like to see diff vehicles or some customization options as well. Maybe hide parts to upgrade your speeder in different levels?? Something. I mean here it is close to the end of June and nothing new has come of this awesome game...err...demo. :cry:
Yes, the game will be updated, but... honestly, i will not update during the voting time. Cause you guys should vote what was submited, no voting for latter submissions. (cause if I actually go updating the homebrew, anyone that doesn't voted for gdp could think, yay, it's cool, let's change my vote...) So... no updates until results!

;)
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

I got a dcma report (take down) @ my upload account, they removed the file :( idk if it´s a problem with the name. So i changed the name i hope it does help ;)

Return to “Submissions”