Developer: HomebrewStore Development Team
License: Mixed, see LICENSE.TXT
- Visit http://bit.ly/hbstore on your PSP's internet browser to download and install without a PC
- Visit http://hbstore.screeze.com or http://bit.ly/hbstore on your PC's internet browser to download and install HomebrewStore via the PC client
- Visit http://hbstore.screeze.com/item/1/file/ for a direct zip download for use in manual installation. Extract in /PSP/GAME/HBStore.
HomebrewStore is powered by wonderful technology made to make your content retrieval experience the best possible. Updates to the database happen automatically, the store does not need to be restarted to see new content. Patches are installed automatically to the client upon connecting to the HomebrewStore Network, allowing for quick and easy installation of new features. New versions update from inside of the store entirely, no PC needed!
You can also use the HomebrewStore from your PC! Just visit http://hbstore.screeze.com and click "Use the Web Client". *Windows XP or higher is necessary to download content from the PC client.
New in 2.5 You can use the HomebrewStore anywhere from your iOS device to send items to your PSP!
Simply go to http://bit.ly/hbstore in Safari to install the application.
Through the HBStore iOS application you can view all of the content available on HomebrewStore, and with the touch of a finger send an item to a queue. Upon starting the Store on your PSP the queued content will download. To access your PSP's Device ID for activating in the iOS application, press LTRIGGER,RTRIGGER, and SQUARE from the Storefront.
Current Version: 2.50
Current LivePatch: Avalon (HBL-Based HomebrewSupport)
- Mobile Device Queuing Support
- Adds Genesis Competition Splash Screen (flashes quickly on first start due to Store Preparations taking the rendering loop)
- Includes LivePatch 4190310 (Screenshots for items)
- Includes LivePatch 4090644 (Scalable Storefront Categories)
- Improved patching support
- Bugfix in patch error handling
- Click sound added
- Slightly modified user interface
- Includes LivePatch 222416 (Adds percentages to download progress bar)
- Includes LivePatch 2261007+3050410 (Adds search capability)
- Patches can now be automatically applied while the client checks for updates
- Revamped user interface
- Content listings now report number of downloads (Data collected since 1/27/2011)
- Categories can now be sorted by number of downloads
- Content being downloaded will now display transfer progress
- Firmware requirement dropped from 6.20 to 5.00
- Chances of content download corruption when installing more than one item during a single use reduced
- Content installation folder is now displayed on item description pages
- A menu selection bug that could cause the user to be stuck when changing pages was fixed
Content can be submitted at http://hbstore.screeze.com/submit
Developers, see this post viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6061&p=67810#p67810
You can view the original launch thread at: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1930