Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PRO-B6 Custom Firmware [UPDATED 29th May 2011]

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
Omega zero

Re: PRO-B4 Custom Firmware

Post by Omega zero »

Kaliki wrote:I don't want to be a party pooper but following the competition rules shouldn't have coldbird posted this on wololo.net/talk first? Or does posting the release on his own site make any difference? I really appreciate his entry but we should be fair...
Actually this is not against the rules,Correctme if I am wrong.
Advertising
Online Gaming Thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3633

Please Pass By.
Davee
Guru

Post by Davee »

Omega zero wrote:
Kaliki wrote:I don't want to be a party pooper but following the competition rules shouldn't have coldbird posted this on wololo.net/talk first? Or does posting the release on his own site make any difference? I really appreciate his entry but we should be fair...
Hmm...
You are allowed to submit your homebrew to other sites/competitions as long as you submitted it to the PSP Genesis competition first. If you posted your homebrew on another website before submitting it to this competition, the entry won't be accepted
I'll let the higher authorities accept/deny this one :/
Advertising
Follow me on twitter: @DaveeFTW
pietro025

Post by pietro025 »

Omega zero wrote:
I guess that if it's against the rules, posting the file in mediafire, for example would be wrong. Every entry should be posted as an attachment, but then the filesize limit would be a problem. So I think it's valid but since I'm not a Mod I can't judge it. BTW great job on porting to 6.20, Thanks Coldbird and Virtuous Flame.
640509 040147
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

pietro025 wrote: I guess that if it's against the rules, posting the file in mediafire, for example would be wrong.
You're taking that rule just a little too seriously ;)

But, technically, he did still post to another website before posting here.
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

My PSP GENESIS Entry: SePlugins Manager
waratte

Post by waratte »

5h4d0w wrote: But, technically, he did still post to another website before posting here.
How would you know that? Maybe he posted his link here then, uploaded the bundle to his site. Consider all of the possibilities man. :lol:
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

i don't think it matters where he UPLOADED it. as long as he makes a post showing where to download it here before any other sites, he's still accepted. i believe the issue here would be that someone else posted it in the HEN/CFW section before it was posted here, but seeing as he/they worked on it, and CB posted it here himself before posting it anywhere else, he should be fine and accepted into the compo
rainof89

Post by rainof89 »

5h4d0w wrote:
pietro025 wrote: I guess that if it's against the rules, posting the file in mediafire, for example would be wrong.
You're taking that rule just a little too seriously ;)

But, technically, he did still post to another website before posting here.
If Pro b4 is rejected because of this rule they can easily fix the usb charging bug, call it Pro b5 and release it here. Problem solved :D
Baconation

Post by Baconation »

This does sound really good and i have been looking for a new CFW but i'm not sure if its worth it. I am currently running 5.00 M33-6 on my psp 2001 and i want to know whether i will still be able to run all my current homebrew apps and games. any answers will be appreciated. ;)
Draan

Post by Draan »

rainof89 wrote: If Pro b4 is rejected because of this rule they can easily fix the usb charging bug, call it Pro b5 and release it here. Problem solved :D
Not at all. It would be too minior update, check the rules again.
waratte

Post by waratte »

HeroKing wrote:i don't think it matters where he UPLOADED it.
Well, when he uploaded it he had to change the text of http://pro.coldbird.eu/ page. That is what posting really is.
Draan wrote:
rainof89 wrote: If Pro b4 is rejected because of this rule they can easily fix the usb charging bug, call it Pro b5 and release it here. Problem solved :D
Not at all. It would be too minior update, check the rules again.
Minor is a really relative term. It's all up to the judges man. Conversation ended.

Return to “Submissions”