Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Mobile Skat 0.3[Updated, open source] play Skat on your PSP

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
npt
VIP

Re: Mobile Skat 0.1 play Skat on your PSP

Post by npt »

Cool entry! Welcome to the competition!

Regards,

npt
:ugeek:
Advertising
toBsucht
VIP

Re: Mobile Skat 0.1 play Skat on your PSP

Post by toBsucht »

Sorry :oops: i reply wrong :oops: :oops:
Advertising
sting18

Re: Mobile Skat 0.2[Updated, open source] play Skat on your

Post by sting18 »

sufficient graphics, no sound, you should put some audio, control is better if you put just a click when changing letter greetings luck
failbit

Post by failbit »

Thanks for a feedback! Audio is not difficult to code but I don't know which music I should play, because it must be free music. And what do you mean with the controls, I didn't understood you(maybe my bad english :D)?
MIPS: Misleading Information to Promote Sales
Play Skat on your PSP:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5085
sting18

Post by sting18 »

failbit wrote:Thanks for a feedback! Audio is not difficult to code but I don't know which music I should play, because it must be free music. And what do you mean with the controls, I didn't understood you(maybe my bad english :D)?
Controls when left down right change all the cards with a single click, as I say esque to make a pulsation only pass one card to another and that the letter selected is a little more visible or more a letter highlighting . Greetings
asci

Post by asci »

i played this one quite a lot because i was 4 days in hospital :) was better then wagic :twisted:
so i guess i am the one who played this game most after u

so here some feedback

way too easy..i nearly never loose
and no ramsch yet :)
also you can not have a look at the last hand.
Why when u have german hand its still called diamonds and not Eicheln, Blatt etc?

and it schould always say what is trump...sometimes i have to guess because i didnt look....nice would also be a better indicator who is playing alone.

the fast gameplay is a big PRO!!!

great work, an online modus would be great, maybe for v 1.0?

danke für die mühe
failbit

Post by failbit »

Thanks for having a look on this qiete unknown game xD. Okay The AI is not so strong at the moment but I'll try to make 2 difficulties to choose in version 0.3. Also Ramsch could be implemented in 0.3( shouldn't be hard to code). A look on the last hand will be also added to 0.3. I didn't know whether displaying the trump all the time is very useful but I will add an option for that in 0.3 or 0.4. Maybe I'm going to add language option to the settings but the I have to rewrite a lot of code but this will be added until version 0.5. So at last the thing with the internet. I thought to connect this game to the international skat server but I didn't really understand how to do so although there is source code for that. So internet connection wont be added in near future, but maybe ADHOC-gaming(2 PSP against one CPU-player) if I have enough time. Could'nt make much changes in the last time because I was buisy with school but in a few weeks are holidays :D.
Play Skat on your PSP:
asci

Post by asci »

whoaaaaaaaa... connected to the international skat server...how cool sounds that...i didnt even imagined anythin that amazing.... is was more thinking along the lines of what is planned for future versions of PRO...

but if u could make this happen u re my personal compo winner :)
asci

Re: Mobile Skat 0.3[Updated, open source] play Skat on your

Post by asci »

any new version coming or is it dead?
failbit

Re: Mobile Skat 0.3[Updated, open source] play Skat on your

Post by failbit »

At the moment I don't work on it because I get not much feedback, I'm buisy with school and I'm working on an Android version of the game. But there will definitly be at least one update. Until then you can have a look on version 0.3 I added some of the features you requestet. The other features will be added in 0.4 but adhoc gameplay or ISS is just too hard to code and I don't want to waste my time on a project nobody is interested in. Sorry for that but it seems that you are the only one who is really interested in it.
Play Skat on your PSP:

Return to “Submissions”