Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSPInstaller 5

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
spike_132000

Re: PSPInstaller 5

Post by spike_132000 »

Hi afro, would you mind sharing your method. I asked on the PGE Forums and they say it aint possible. I also like what you have done with the HB Store, props to you man!
Advertising
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

spike_132000 wrote:Hi afro, would you mind sharing your method. I asked on the PGE Forums and they say it aint possible. I also like what you have done with the HB Store, props to you man!
http://forums.luaplayer.org/index.php?topic=815.0

That should provide for a good base or at least give you an idea. With something like this you have your own download loop through PGE Lua's socket functions. You can insert drawing functions within the loop(implementation of this would depend on the architecture of PSPInstaller). Note that this loop can be slow, as shown through the flashing rendering issues when downloading something on the HomebrewStore PSP Client. Downloading in this way is also slower overall, and should only be used when you know you have a long download that demands that progress be shown.
Advertising
spike_132000

Post by spike_132000 »

Thanks for the heads up!
Baconation

Post by Baconation »

just used this app, didn't have any problems with it... unless you count that it froze my psp. this was the only glitch i found, it froze when i pressed home and tried exiting, it just sat there saying "please wait..." forever.

Other than that i found that the menus and such were a bit small and needed some detail, hope this helps. ;)
varun
Banned

Post by varun »

plz create a pc client
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
spike_132000

Post by spike_132000 »

@varun: I would but.. tbh, i don't know how. I develop for the PSP in LUA. And the only language i use for the PC is YABasic, which is not powerful enough at all.
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Hey spike_132000 I think i uploaded 90% of the content on pspinstaller..... and I was wondering if you can exclude me from the waiting list........ forexample when I upload something I have to wait a week or 2 before I see it......
spike_132000

Post by spike_132000 »

I have been able to replicate karkinissans problem and I am working on a fix!
spike_132000

Post by spike_132000 »

PSPInstaller 5.18 may not be working at the current moment in time due to server maintenance and the fact that some files have been moved for 5.24. Release shortly.

Thanks
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

hi am having a problem with it wen it starts to say downloading then after a few sec it brings an error sayin something about NEWS.lua i tryed many many times stell same thing plz help me

Return to “Submissions”