Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Plugin] PRXshot 0.4.0

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
roshin

Re: [Plugin] PRXshot 0.4.0

Post by roshin »

i see.. hmm what do you suggest i do?

i won't be able to use xlink then :D umm i know this is kinda weird to ask especially coz you're the developer of this great plugin (which in my opinion is better than any other at screen capture) what do you think is the best Screenshot Plugin i should use?
Advertising
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

I recommend mine because the other screenshot plugins sucks :lol: ...... now seriously, the problem is that the other screenshot plugins pause all the game threads while taking and saving the screenshot so if you are playing online using xlink then you are in big risk of lag the other players game or getting your connection dropped. The other plugins that i know that take screenshots are psphud and ssssss, but i have never taken any screenshots with those so i don't know how they works.

The plugin fallback is to use the volatile memory if the kernel memory is full but it seems that isn't working on your case (maybe adhoctousb or joysens is getting the lock of the volatile region).
Advertising
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
roshin

Post by roshin »

i tried disabling adhoctousb, still the same result. i can't disable joysens though coz my analog is messed up. thanks for the help though and i do agree with you, other screenshot plugins aren't as effective and organized as yours. :D

i think i'm gonna try the sssss :cry:
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

I think prxshot has conflict with XMBControl by Frostegator. It works fine when XMBControl is not enabled, but when it is enabled, it won't take a screenshot.
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

Casavult wrote:I think prxshot has conflict with XMBControl by Frostegator. It works fine when XMBControl is not enabled, but when it is enabled, it won't take a screenshot.
I haven't had a problem, and I use both plugins on PRO. Maybe its only a problem on ME CFW?
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

naki-the-curious wrote:
Casavult wrote:I think prxshot has conflict with XMBControl by Frostegator. It works fine when XMBControl is not enabled, but when it is enabled, it won't take a screenshot.
I haven't had a problem, and I use both plugins on PRO. Maybe its only a problem on ME CFW?
I'm not sure. I'll do further testing later when I get home and see if I can find the culprit causing this. :D

EDIT; You're right, it must be a ME problem because I just booted PRO and it worked, or maybe a problem in XMBControl for ME CFW.
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
leecherman

Post by leecherman »

Hi, please can you add dates in file name? ( like "%year%month%day%hour%minutes%seconds.bmp" ) ?
tellko

Post by tellko »

hi, i think there is a bug in both versions (normal and ++ ) while taking screenshot during psx gameplay. On computer everything is showing fine in the "screenshot folder", but in psp it show two folders of the same game, with the same screenshots. first folder is named normaly after the game, the second one is named "capture". do you think you can fix this please?
GhostHound02

Post by GhostHound02 »

I have problems with this plugin.
sometimes it hangs in the middle of the process of taking a screenshot forcing me to turn off the console. I sucessfully took like 30 screenshots but it crashed on me like 4 times now.
I'm too scared to use it again cos i'm tired of losing my progress in games just to take pics. (which i love)

I have PSP slim 3004 with PRO C fix 3 CFW.
Any ideas? i would love this plugin to work properly.. :cry:
--
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

nconde25 wrote:I have problems with this plugin.
sometimes it hangs in the middle of the process of taking a screenshot forcing me to turn off the console. I sucessfully took like 30 screenshots but it crashed on me like 4 times now.
I'm too scared to use it again cos i'm tired of losing my progress in games just to take pics. (which i love)

I have PSP slim 3004 with PRO C fix 3 CFW.
Any ideas? i would love this plugin to work properly.. :cry:
Try a different screenshot plugin then? If you use TempAR, that has screenshot functionality. :)

Return to “Submissions”