Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Re: [Release] aLoader2-Beat1 aka TN-E Xtended

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
ardi

Re: [Release] aLoader2-alpha2 aka TN-E Xtended

Post by ardi »

ravander wrote:I made a folder "aLoader" in "seplugins", but still doesn't start ISO's with psp 3000.
I even tested the new version, still doesn't work.
please rename game.txt to deactivate all game-plugins
Advertising
Dalton_Corazon

Post by Dalton_Corazon »

Anyways I've never try the other bug hunt but about this GCL there is a method they use example mso:/ISO/ISO if so you have doubled your ISO folder it may not show in regular XMB Just only put the games to the main one ISO folder because GCL is clustering the ISO folder which is also a issue when using GCL to PRO..

I've tested the extended hen + aloader is just work fine but when I've played 3rd birthday on this came to crash, TN-D + aloader 1.25 doesn't crash playing 3rd Birthday.

Anyways this kind of like updating the new non working ISO games but hopefully not all working ISO games will crash.

GCL = Game Categories Light

PS: I tested the first released of andi aloader apha and it boots will and also try to disabled the seplugins aloader that will surely be the reason. Two active aloader doesn't seems right, disabled first the active aloader in seplugins..
Advertising
ravander

Post by ravander »

ardi wrote:
ravander wrote:I made a folder "aLoader" in "seplugins", but still doesn't start ISO's with psp 3000.
Still not working. Does it matter in which folder I have my ISO's ?

EDIT: One bug is fixed, ISO sizes show up now.
ravander

Post by ravander »

Do I have to keep the PSP/SYSTEM/aLoader folder?
I have removed everything, made the new empty folder "aLoader" in "seplugins" and put the new eboot in PSP/GAME/aLoader2/
Something I should still do to get it working with psp 3000?
ardi

Post by ardi »

ravander wrote:
ardi wrote:
Still not working. Does it matter in which folder I have my ISO's ?

EDIT: One bug is fixed, ISO sizes show up now.
The ISO's is showing in the XMB, right?
When starting the game, the game is not started? Started and goes back to the VSH?
Is your ISO patched? Contains yor ISO an EBOOT.OLD? EBOOT.OLD is currently not suported!
ardi
modiFIc

Post by modiFIc »

everytime i exit a game my psp go to coldboot.
My One and only PSP
Model: 3000_3g (Brite)
Motherboard: TA-090 V2
Firmwares:
5.03 -> 5.50 -> 6.20 -> HBL -> TN-A/B/C/D/E -> PRO-B6,B7,B8,B9, PRO-B10 w/ Permanent Patch. AWESOME!! :lol:
ravander

Post by ravander »

ardi wrote: The ISO's is showing in the XMB, right?
When starting the game, the game is not started? Started and goes back to the VSH?
Is your ISO patched? Contains yor ISO an EBOOT.OLD? EBOOT.OLD is currently not suported!
ardi
ISO's are showing up in the XMB but when I try to start them it shows gameboot and then goes back to VSH.
My ISO's are patched, I have played them with aloader 1.25, and they are without EBOOT.OLD.
Kaliki

Post by Kaliki »

So here are my insights of aLoader2 after playing with it for a while.

PSPgo: Not working at all with alpha1 and alpha2. The installer tries to exit but crashes (while SEPLUGINS folder doesn't exist).

PSP 1000: Both alpha1 and alpha2 are working smoothly. I did not experience any crashes or a missing/wrong ISO size. The extender is used in conjunction with the aLoader folder in SEPLUGINS directory. This way I can use the ISO category. When SEPLUGINS folder is not used ISOs are not categorized or displayed in "Uncategorized". Yes, GameCategories 1.3 works with the Extender and ISOs are starting and exiting fine.

In addition I would like to point out a bug in displaying the ISOs: file extensions are still shown in the XMB (like in aLoader1 alpha days as well ;)). Personally I think the extender is quite useless at this point. "Permanent" users cant use it at all and "non-permanent" users still have to place an extra folder in the SEPLUGINS directory for the ISOs to be shown properly in the XMB. Where 's the point to not simply use the PRX? After all, isn't it called "Extender" and not just "Replacer"? Perhaps there will indeed be added some interesting features to TN-E in the near future. Just saying...
Security guy of Sony says: "I lost my keys.... some one found my keys?" (as found on Hellcat's twitter)
ardi

Re: [Release] aLoader2-alpha3 aka TN-E Xtended

Post by ardi »

here is the Alpha3: http://ul.to/3jqo6dka
aLoader.conf now searched in ms0:/seplugins/
added "disc0:/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/EBOOT.OLD"-Support

please try this version on PSP-Go again

ardi
Se7EN

Re: [Release] aLoader2-alpha3 aka TN-E Xtended

Post by Se7EN »

for me on psp go isos show up but they freeze and psp shuts off