Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Re: [Release] aLoader2-Beat1 aka TN-E Xtended

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
avramce

Re: [Release] aLoader v1.2 für 6.20 TN-HEN

Post by avramce »

As mentioned by the other users, works well with the PSPgo, assuming you are loading the games off of msO:

I overrode the iso locations to be ef0:/ISO2, and ms0:/ISO2 to bypass the DJMax 3 ISO folder check, and for the first time ever, got DJ Max 3 running on my system, HURRAH!

Now for the bugs:
-Any ISO or CSO loaded in ef0:/ will not load using aloader. PSP splash launches, but pauses and hard resets.
-ISO from both overrides are displayed in both the Memory stick and Internal Memory locations
--ISOs on the memory stick (ms0) cannot be launched from the internal memory menu
--ISOs on the internal memory (ef0) cannot be launched from the memory card menu
Advertising
ardi

Post by ardi »

avramce wrote:ISO from both overrides are displayed in both the Memory stick and Internal Memory locations
i will fix this in then next version
avramce wrote:-Any ISO or CSO loaded in ef0:/ will not load using aloader. PSP splash launches, but pauses and hard resets.
--ISOs on the internal memory (ef0) cannot be launched from the memory card menu
This is contradictory?
avramce wrote:-Any ISO or CSO loaded in ef0:/ will not load using aloader. PSP splash launches, but pauses and hard resets.
says for me: no ISO will load from ef0:/
avramce wrote:--ISOs on the internal memory (ef0) cannot be launched from the memory card menu
says: ISOs on the internal memory launched from internal memory menu

where is your seplugins? on ef0/ or on ms0:/ ?

ardi
Advertising
Nymphaea
Retired Mod

Post by Nymphaea »

I'm curious, I haven't tested this new version yet, but how many of you are using the NEW version of Game Categories Light? When I helped Bubbletune test the new version on 6.20, the only bug I noticed is that it seemed to break aLoader and that I had to use Prometheus for ISO's. If you did switch your Game Categories Light plugin, try switching back to the older one.(the new one is just extended so it works on 6.3x anyways, nothing different for 6.20 users) When this happened, what happened is what someone said earlier, the ISO will start playing but very quickly(within a minute or so) the game freezes up and crashes.

Ardi: I think avramce means that even if they don't work, if you try to load an ef0 ISO from ms0, nothing happens, if you try loading an ms0 ISO from ef0, nothing happens.(kind of expected) Not 100% though since I don't have a PSP Go though.

Either way, I'm still using 1.0 at the moment(downloading this one now) but great little plugin, love being able to play the ISO's from XMB.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
jocks,
nerds,
preps,
emos,
punks,
crazies,
losers,
ghosts,
individuals
and people who don't give a dang about the stupid binary joke.
lilmetal

Post by lilmetal »

I use plum's old Game Categories.
Worked well with v1.10 of aLoader.
ardi

Post by ardi »

i use Game Categories Light v1.3 and it works fine with aLoader
but i think, when you fake youre FW-version with version.txt Game Categories think it is a 6.3x PSP and istall wrong hooks

ardi
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

ardi wrote:i use Game Categories Light v1.3 and it works fine with aLoader
but i think, when you fake youre FW-version with version.txt Game Categories think it is a 6.3x PSP and istall wrong hooks

ardi
im not using any catagories plugin or version.txt ...

it shows my iso in both internal and on memstick, but the iso is on internal and i can only start them from memstick ...

i got pspGO with TN-D, not the perma patched one and my seplugins is on internal ...
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
Kravenbcn

Post by Kravenbcn »

The file isofs_500.prx, is the isofs.prx file of the official firmware, so have copyright of Sony.
Rules wrote:•Do not submit illegal content! In particular, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have the necessary authorization to distribute the graphics, musics, etc... included in your homebrew. We don't have the manpower to do this verification ourselves.
ardi

Post by ardi »

Halvhjearne wrote:
ardi wrote:i use Game Categories Light v1.3 and it works fine with aLoader

ardi
im not using any catagories plugin or version.txt ...

it shows my iso in both internal and on memstick, but the iso is on internal and i can only start them from memstick ...

i got pspGO with TN-D, not the perma patched one and my seplugins is on internal ...
have you aloader installed on the memorystick?
ziltoid

Post by ziltoid »

Thank you for this excellent release! Very useful!
But the backup of WipEout Pure (ID: UCUS-98612) is still not working, and crash PSP... :(
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

This is awesome. Nice Job. ;)
PSP Information
PSP Model: Sold
PSP Motherboard:
PSP Firmware Version:
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Return to “Submissions”