Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
bsanehi
VIP

Re: USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Post by bsanehi »

Lawliet156 wrote:I cannot get this working at all, I followed the steps correctly and it refuses to work. Im on 6.20 TN-D PSP Slim
You have to ask USpeed becuase I don't know if this supports 6.xx firmwares because it works great on my PSP Slim 5.00 m33-6.

Also: This plugin has a lot of potential...

Here is my wishlist for this plugin:

1: support for PNG so we could use PS3 avatars.
2: When you switch profiles your PSN account also changes to that profile.
3: The PSP will reboot and the theme will change to the profiles theme and maybe wallpaper or color.
4: Maybe even your nickname will change from system settings.

These are just some ideas...
Advertising
BuuBuu

Post by BuuBuu »

hi
this plugin is Perfect
but it doesn't works on my PSP 6.20 TN-D
I hope that you will fix that
i have one suggestion for this plugin ::

make a new section for switching users From XMB Like PS3 Not by pressing buttons , if did that , it would be cool !
Advertising
PSP 2004 > 3.71 OFW > 4.01 OFW > 3.71 M33 CFW > 4.01 M33 CFW > 5.00 M33-6 CFW > 6.20 OFW + TN-D HEN > 6.20 Pro-B4 CFW
spman4

Post by spman4 »

I want this plug in.USpeed please make it compatible with 6.20 hen.It is not working on 6.20 tn-d.

Post by 04005003 »

Thx uspeed its a wicked plugin tho i think a couple of people are thinking if possible doing it for GAME folder, this is mainly because my little brother goes on it and goes onto etc *flash content homebrews (plugin2flash) and mucks up my psp so i have to use recovery menu just to sort it out, hope you can appove of this idea
[spoiler]stil usin psp phat cfw 5.00 m33-6 but usin my bros psp 6.20tn-d to install new features
Signin games with my own custom pscrypter with my own custom icon1.pmf and param.sfo[/spoiler]
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hi,

Thanks you all for your comments. Concerning your whish list, here is what can i say for the moment :
  • 1. 40x40px PNG support : WIP
  • 2. When you switch profiles your PSN account also changes to that profile : sorry, i can't do that
  • 3. Reboot and theme change : sorry, my plugin is made to change profile on the fly.
  • 4. Maybe even your nickname will change from system settings : i'm working on an app to create/manage profiles
  • 5. Compatibility on 6.20 tn-d : this firmware is not installed on my PSP, so if i have time, i'll see...
  • 6. Custom button config to control plugin : WIP
@04005003 : i think what you mean is a "game folder"-switcher plugin, is'nt it ?

Regards,
Monk9899

Post by Monk9899 »

Is it possible to add an option to put the profile changer into the xmb because most people will not need to change profile within a game?

can you add the profile option in the system settings menu similar to game categories adding their options in the system settings menu?
:ugeek:
devsta

Post by devsta »

Yo man love this plugin dude

What would be Fricken awesome is if it could have a partition of FW's like say you can jump from 6.35 to 6.20 in seconds i know it 100% not even possible and i dont suggest trying it but man that would be some Submission and pretty hard to beat IMO that is.

But again Wicked Plugin and keep up the good work dude xD
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

USpeed wrote:Hi,

Thanks you all for your comments. Concerning your whish list, here is what can i say for the moment :
  • 1. 40x40px PNG support : WIP
  • 2. When you switch profiles your PSN account also changes to that profile : sorry, i can't do that
  • 3. Reboot and theme change : sorry, my plugin is made to change profile on the fly.
  • 4. Maybe even your nickname will change from system settings : i'm working on an app to create/manage profiles
  • 5. Compatibility on 6.20 tn-d : this firmware is not installed on my PSP, so if i have time, i'll see...
  • 6. Custom button config to control plugin : WIP
@04005003 : i think what you mean is a "game folder"-switcher plugin, is'nt it ?

Regards,
5. Aww,does that mean it wont work on 6.35 Pro?This would be the best plug in out there!!
Please consider getting it working on higher firmwares..Thanks.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hello everybody,

To begin, here is the download link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AJT11DR.
I've made several changes to USpeed Profile Manager in order to take in account most of your suggests.
Please, notice that i don't have tested this lastest version on FW 6.35 nor 6.20 tn-d.
Could someone tell me if my changes made it compatible ? Thanks by advance ! :)
Readme file has been updated !
So here is the changelog of USpeed Profile Manager v1.0.34 :

------------------------------ English
What up since v1.0.25 :
- Pictures have to be 40x40px sized (vs 28x28px in previous version).
- PNG pictures with transparency are now supported (40x40px).
- Show/hide control is now customizable and can be a combination of buttons.
- You can choose the display position of USpeed PM.
- Few optimisations.

------------------------------ Français
[spoiler]Quoi de neuf depuis la v1.0.25 :
- Les images doivent être de dimension 40x40px (contre 28x28px dans la version précédente).
- Les images PNG avec transparence sont maintenant prises en charge (40x40px).
- Le contrôle permettant d'afficher/masquer USpeed PM est personnalisable et peut être une combinaison de touches.
- La position d'affichage de USpeed PM est maintenant paramétrable.
- Quelques optimisations.[/spoiler]
Thanks for your comments again.
Regards,
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Thank you so much man :)

Return to “Submissions”