Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
USpeed

Re: USpeed Profile Manager - PSP Plugin

Post by USpeed »

Hi,

@bsanehi : I'll see if i have time to do that because i'm working on a new psp game project. But it's a good idea.

For your information, i've seen some forum speaking about my plug-in and asking about previous versions. There are no previous public versions ! But why v1.0.25 ?
25 is just the SVN revision of my repository. So the only version available is the v1.0.25.

Regards,
USpeed

PS : Don't forget i'm french, so my english is far to be perfect :?
Advertising
tehrzky

Post by tehrzky »

very nice plugin... and its unique..

suggestion can you make a combination button?... ex. UP+TRIANGLE+X+SQUARE+CIRCLE just like that... and can edit that button on your psp.. like cwcheat and macrofire you can edit the combination button using psp only.. so whenever i like to change button to pop up the profile manager i can do that using psp..

because its annoying when you activate plugin on game.txt the pop up always shows up whenever you press square button..

thank you very much for this unique plugin... ^_^ really love this one.
Advertising
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hi,

I'm working on PNG support with alpha channel now for the next release.
If i've time, i'll add a conf. file in "seplugins" folder to allow you to customize controls. Is that you need ?
Anyway, thank you to all you comments and suggestions :)

Regards,
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

USpeed wrote:Hi,

I'm working on PNG support with alpha channel now for the next release.
If i've time, i'll add a conf. file in "seplugins" folder to allow you to customize controls. Is that you need ?
Anyway, thank you to all you comments and suggestions :)

Regards,
Awesome man!!

Hey I have a question is it possible to make 40x40 avatars because 28x28 is too small for PS3 avatars....

Here are all the PS3 avatars..
Download PS3 avatars

And here are PS3 converted to PSP avatars..
Download PSP avatars
Last edited by bsanehi on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

Uspeed,
You entry is accepted! Welcome to the competition! BTW, your plugin rocks!! : )

Regards,

npt

:ugeek:

p.s. Thanks for including the splash, as it seems that at first some people didn't get it that you needed to with plugins at least have in in the distribution zip/rar, and you did, so THANKS a ton! : )
USpeed

Post by USpeed »

Hi !

I'm very happy that my plugin is accepted as an entry for the competition :) Thank you !
A new version will arrive as soon as i can add key configuration and - maybe - png support ...

Regards,
jelo_inc

Post by jelo_inc »

hi everyone im trying to use this plug-in, but i don get use sucesfully, i dont undestand where does the folders going, i mean the folders SAVEDATA_1 or those too, im think you should post a guide to how put those folders whit the save datas, im a noob and i dont get all these stuff, i wish someone can help me
thanks you Uspeed to create this plug in
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

jelo_inc wrote:hi everyone im trying to use this plug-in, but i don get use sucesfully, i dont undestand where does the folders going, i mean the folders SAVEDATA_1 or those too, im think you should post a guide to how put those folders whit the save datas, im a noob and i dont get all these stuff, i wish someone can help me

Here are the steps:

Download this first

Steps: 1-8

1: Extract USpeedPM.rar
2: Copy profileManager.prx which is in the seplugins folder to your own seplugins folder or if you don't have it just copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
3: Open up the PSP folder and then SAVEDATA.
4: Now copy USPM20110315 folder to your own PSP/SAVEDATA folder.
5: Now open up your own seplugins folder and if you don't have a vsh and game txt file make them ( right click New Text document )
6: Paste this ms0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1 into your vsh and game txt files (if you are on PSP GO paste this ef0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1)
7: Now to Customize your profile Go to your PSP/SAVEDATA folder and open up USPM20110315 folder and edit profile.infos using a txt editor.
8: Now to add a new profile open up your PSP folder and create a new folder called SAVEDATA_1 now copy USPM20110315 folder into your SAVEDATA_1 and repeat step 7 to Customize it.

Now you are finished restart your PSP... press [ ] to bring up your profiles and press Right or Left trigger to switch between them. And if you want to terminate the Plugin press Right & Left trigger at the same time.

You can repeat step 8/7 to add more profiles when ever you want. Just add a new folder in your PSP folder named SAVEDATA_2
Last edited by bsanehi on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 18 times in total.
jelo_inc

Post by jelo_inc »

bsanehi wrote:
jelo_inc wrote:hi everyone im trying to use this plug-in, but i don get use sucesfully, i dont undestand where does the folders going, i mean the folders SAVEDATA_1 or those too, im think you should post a guide to how put those folders whit the save datas, im a noob and i dont get all these stuff, i wish someone can help me

Here are the steps:

Download this first

Steps:

1: Extract USpeedPM.rar
2: Copy profileManager.prx which is in the seplugins folder to your own seplugins folder or if you don't have it just copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
3: Open up the PSP folder and then SAVEDATA.
4: Now copy USPM20110315 folder to your own PSP/SAVEDATA
thanks a lot, but, where do i put the folder called SAVEDATA_1, SAVEDATA_2???
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

I cannot get this working at all, I followed the steps correctly and it refuses to work. Im on 6.20 TN-D PSP Slim

Return to “Submissions”