Homebrew type: Homebrew puzzle game
Homebrew dev: Sand3r
Homebrew current version: v1.4
Homebrew official page: http://sand3r.net/apps/1/cubemania/
CubeMania is a PSP homebrew application featuring 4 small puzzle games, called FillUp, Matrix, Slide, and - recently added -, PushIt.
They're all quite similar to each other as they have the same design and idea: a game board that's made out of cubes, basically just squares, but with a better name .
With this concept, I could create some tiny logic puzzles:
- FillUp - it's about filling up the game board so, it doesn't contain free spaces anymore and without blocking yourself;
- Matrix - control the cubes in such a way that the numbers on the side of the grid, match with the highlighted cubes on that current row/column;
- Slide - pretend you're a tiny cube on a game board full of slippery ice. When you start sliding, there's no way you're going to stop unless you hit a wall or an obstacle. Try to reach the destination spot;
- PushIt - you're on the field with crates around you. It's your task to push them onto the finish spots to complete the level.
So, where can I get this?
Signed version (v1.4) - http://sand3r.net/downloads/Apps/CubeMa ... signed.zip
Unsigned version (v1.4) - http://sand3r.net/downloads/Apps/CubeMa ... signed.zip
Older versions of CubeMania - http://sand3r.net/downloads.php?dir=dow ... CubeMania/
- Initial release
- Fixed crash on pressing HOME button;
- Added 'Retry' option in the in-game menu;
- Slightly improved graphics (skinnable!);
- Added decent level editors;
- One extra Slide level, to make it a round number.
- Fixed Matrix problem: multiple solutions now possible;
- Integrated level editor;
- Multiple user-made levels added.
- Hotfix to solve a Matrix issue where you could 'win' the game by filling the game board with empty-marked cubes. (Thanks to Mad Mark for reporting this!)
- CubeMania uses fonts (.pgf) from now on, instead of text images;
- Added new game mode 'PushIt';
- Completed the integrated Level Editor for all game modes;
- Themes are now supported (3 default themes included);
- Added new levels for several game modes;
- Matrix is finally bug free and supports multiple solutions;
- Small bugfixes and perfomance updates.
- FillUp - Level 26 fixed: it was unable to solve;
- Previously selected theme now applies automatically at start up;
- Possible to test your newly created levels;
- Matrix is now even more bug free. A rare bug might came up about 'solving' the level, while that wasn't the case * Thank you Mad Mark for all your support *;
- In PushIt it's no longer possible to push a crate to the next row when you push it against the outer edge (like word wrapping);
- Added some more advanced PushIt levels.
- "Click here for screenshots *updated*"
Is there some more info on this?
Sure there is!
Happy puzzling & creating levels!