Current experimental version: 0.8 EXP
Download link: http://www.filesonic.com/file/399775514 ... 0.8EXP.zip
- Stable version
- Loading plugins only for specified games.
- To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete!).
- Macrofire is supported (no 0x80020321 errors).
- Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded - it won't appear).
- Automatically changing ISO driver.
- Automatically changing CPU speed.
- You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write "GTA:CW" instead of "Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars".
- Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
- You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
- You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
- [EXP]Some popular errors are replaced by normal description (0x8002012E - No such file, 0x80020148 - Unknown PRX format etc.)
- [EXP]Plugins loaded with no errors are coloured green, otherwise they are red
More in readme.txt.
- Restarting Loco Roco (EU) with other ISO driver won't work
- PSPLink started before Sepulka cause 0x80020321 error (I don't know why)
REMEMBER TO CHANGE CPU SPEED TO DEFAULT AND ISO DRIVER TO M33 OR NP9660.
It works on all 5.xx fws and @lilmetal says it works with 6.20 TN-D.