Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

REALLY Annoying level game PSP rev.6 Open source+Achivements

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Re: REALLY Annoying level game PSP

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

kirby1997 wrote:The second version crashes once i complete the 3rd level. Which is really annoying cos I want to complete this as quickly as I completed the first one.
Weird, the reason why isn't working is you don't have some pictures, So tell after what level crashes with all details not only the number.
EDIT: The reason that you don't have all the pics is you don't extract directly to the psp.
Advertising
kirby1997

Post by kirby1997 »

(|EcLiPsE|) wrote:
kirby1997 wrote:The second version crashes once i complete the 3rd level. Which is really annoying cos I want to complete this as quickly as I completed the first one.
Weird, the reason why isn't working is you don't have some pictures, So tell after what level crashes with all details not only the number.
EDIT: The reason that you don't have all the pics is you don't extract directly to the psp.
I didn't extract it straight to my PSP and what do you mean "So tell after what level crashes with all details not only the number." My PSP just freezes then turns off.

------------------------EDIT----------------------------
I copied all the pics fro the first version into the second and now it just freezes...

------------------------EDIT2----------------------------
Ohh, i get you now. I click the duck on the third level and then it freezes. I can now press home but when i select yes it crashes there
Advertising
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

Updated rev 3. Added 2 new levels + singed vesrion.
kirby1997 wrote:
(|EcLiPsE|) wrote:
I didn't extract it straight to my PSP and what do you mean "So tell after what level crashes with all details not only the number." My PSP just freezes then turns off.
------------------------EDIT----------------------------
I copied all the pics fro the first version into the second and now it just freezes...

------------------------EDIT2----------------------------
Ohh, i get you now. I click the duck on the third level and then it freezes. I can now press home but when i select yes it crashes there
It crashes because there is a hidden folder where all the pics are, the folder is now visible in the rev 3, the game search for unexisting pic and it crashes because he don't find it.
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

i see your update yesteray. Now i´ve got you and your link in the signed homebrew topic. Well done!
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

toBsucht wrote:i see your update yesteray. Now i´ve got you and your link in the signed homebrew topic. Well done!
The signed version isn't working, i've done that in a hurry :lol: :oops: .
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

omg :oops: :( :oops : thx
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
stan450

Post by stan450 »

(|EcLiPsE|) wrote: NOTE 2: I am not liable for any damage you do during the game.
Lol youu expect us to get frustrated and throw our psps?My dad would kill me for that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Long Time, but still surprised to see PRO C is not out!
PSP mobo:Ta 93v1
billys981

Post by billys981 »

hey where are the new levels?
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

billys981 wrote:hey where are the new levels?
There is a new level and a level half made. Sorry for delay but I have to take care of personal stuff, I will try to release it this Saturday or Sunday.
billys981

Post by billys981 »

?? dude

Return to “Submissions”