Perhaps the coolest features are "behind the scenes". For this project I wrote a support library that will allow you to package a tree-structure of files as a standard cpio archive, you can then attach the cpio archive in the psar section of the PBP. The library takes care of accessing the files, also wrote a file-system handler for oslib that allows you to access those files using regular oslib functions.
"YAPM (A) Plugins Manager" is just what the name implies. It's a homebrew to
keep your PRX plugins organized. It started out as a project to get more
experience coding for the PSP and also because other Plugin Managers at the
time either had bugs or were written in a foreign language, or both.
The name stands for "Yet Another Plugin Manager" it is also a recursive
acronym. It is coded using the OldSchool MODv2 library, the MinPSP toolchain
and my own tools and libraries.
It comes in two variants, one signed to run on OFW and one unsigned for use on CFW/HEN. Both variants use approximately 1 Mb disc space.
The partypak is an optional eye-candy extra, it contains background images, music and can be useful if you want to modify the look. Note that the partypak overwrites the configuration file to change the look of the plugin manager.
Download URL: http://www.mediafire.com/?bnna5skbs1zfv
The latest version is 0.60.
- Graphical application with lots of eye-candy.
- Statistics and help screen.
- Configuration file.
- Customization possible.
- Multilingual (automatic).
- Toggle plugins on/off.
- Edit lines w/ on-screen keyboard.
- Remove and insert lines.
- Move lines up & down.
- Copy, cut & paste lines.
- Save and load .txt files.
- Unlimited lines and scrolling.
- File selector to add plugins.
- Keep multiple sets of plugin configurations.
- Creates .txt files if they don't exist.
- Handles unix, macintosh and windows text files.
- Automatically removes empty lines.
- Can load and save to flash0 (if configured).
- Online version check.
- English, German and Spanish language.
- Badly translated French language.