Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.6

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
5h4d0w

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.1

Post by 5h4d0w »

PSPScene wrote:What's the third .txt file it says you need? There's game and vsh, so what's the third one?
"pops.txt" (psx games)

I'm going to add a check into the next version that will only load the .txt files that are there and maybe create an empty one as a placeholder (if they aren't there).

By the way, if anyone wants to suggest a feature, please do. I pretty much made this with just my needs in mind... If you want it, you got it! (as long as I can code it :lol:)
Advertising
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

My PSP GENESIS Entry: SePlugins Manager
zidan

Post by zidan »

hope you release a signed...and about adhoc transfer thats great
Advertising
KaZ

Post by KaZ »

maybe this will be a help to you.

ms0:/ is accesable on the psp go but it is for the m2 mem card slot.
ef0:/ is for the psp go hard drive.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

KaZ wrote:maybe this will be a help to you.

ms0:/ is accesable on the psp go but it is for the m2 mem card slot.
ef0:/ is for the psp go hard drive.
Yep, I've gotten all that straightened out. I uploaded v1.1 earlier that allows loading from ef0:/ as well as ms0:/.
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

ojohnnyo69

Post by ojohnnyo69 »

Works great, would like to see if you could get game catagories to work for the 6.35pro.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

ojohnnyo69 wrote:Works great, would like to see if you could get game catagories to work for the 6.35pro.
I WISH I could make game categories work on 6.35... It was/is my only VSH plugin... The creator would have to release the source code of the light version for me to fix it. It's only in my vsh.txt now because I tested to see if it worked on 6.35.

-----------------------------------------

Uplaoded v1.1-2

drxl

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.1-2

Post by drxl »

I don't know if this "problem" is known or not but I think it's not a waste of time to report it.

I noticed by chance that if you have more than one plugins in your vsh.txt or game.txt ( i don't know if this happens also in the pops.txt because I never used it) and if you try to delete THE LAST line using the comand "remove prx", it will show :
"Error: ?:0: attempt to index field '?' < a nil value>
Press start to restart"

For example if you have :
first)ms0:/seplugins/aaa.prx
last)ms0:/seplugins/bbbb.prx

If you try to delete the last) line by using "Remove prx" the error will show up.
The same happens in game.txt if you have more line and you want to delete the last one.

However I find a temporary solutions to this problem that is: if you move up the last line that you want to delete using the comand "Move PRX Up" or just move it in a way that the line you want to delete isn't the last one and then you delete the line that you just moved, the program will delete it and will not show the error.

This problem is not a great deal, but if you can fix it, it will be really perfect (at least for me :D ).
I have tried quite different plugins manager but I prefer yours the most.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

I was sure that I fixed that... Maybe I just hadn't uploaded the fix yet :|

I'm still trying to perfect the plugin transfer functions, so if and when I do finish them, you can expect that version to not have this bug.

EDIT: Yeah, I just tried on my PSP and the error doesn't show... Please just be patient ;)

5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

Uploaded v1.1-3.

No major changes... Just updated the splash screen and fixed a bug or two.

drxl

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.1-3

Post by drxl »

I tried the new version and I see that you solved the problem I mentioned before.....

As I was testing it, I found out that, now, the problem appear if you try to delete the first line.
the same error that is:
"Error: ?:0: attempt to index field '?' < a nil value>
Press start to restart"

I don't know if it's only me, so can you verify it?
Maybe I am just the "lucky" one :lol:

Return to “Submissions”