Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.6

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
drxl

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.3_2

Post by drxl »

now that the command "manually editing prx" is available (I don't know what you did but) it has become useless because no matter what I do/write/delete the line that I selected the line won't get modified.
Maybe you could just remove this command because now that you have the browser to add the plugin I think that the command manually edit prx has become quite useless.

I noticed that you added a icon for your manager.
It's really simple but I like it :)
Maybe you should add in the image some words to give the credit to you. So people that use it will know it before entering inside the manager window
Advertising
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

The function works, but the line will only change if the last character is a 0 or a 1 so that people can't screw up their .txt files too badly :P

I may remove it but, wouldn't you rather have it and not need it than need it but not have it?
Advertising
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

My PSP GENESIS Entry: SePlugins Manager
drxl

Post by drxl »

5h4d0w wrote:The function works, but the line will only change if the last character is a 0 or a 1 so that people can't screw up their .txt files too badly :P
Before, I tried almost every combination and it never edit my line. In the end I never thought of this possibility (you should write somewhere). How stupid I am. :oops:
5h4d0w wrote:I may remove it but, wouldn't you rather have it and not need it than need it but not have it?
I think the same. It's the better to have everything although you will never use it. Better be ready for everything :)
The idea regards removing that command was because i thought it was a bug. So, before you spend a lot time to fix it, I thought it was better for you to just eliminate it.
But I was wrong, you totally suprised me.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

I've been changing some things in the file browser.
So far, I have made the browser (and device selector) loop around, the browser shows indicators showing whether or not you can scroll up/down, and I made [TRIANGLE] a shortcut to the previous directory. I also adjusted the scrolling a bit. I'm testing it now so I hope I don't miss anything :P

EDIT: I also made holding left/right scroll faster in the browser (for those huge folders). It won't loop over while scrolling fast (this is on purpose).

EDIT 2: You can download and test this, if you want to: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bewhhh
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

drxl

Post by drxl »

tried it. And now it's really better/easier to use the browser.
Only a question:
when you enter a folder, it displays for example:
/./
/../
game.txt
vsh.txt
etc...

what exactly is "/./" ? even if I press x on it nothing happens
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

"/./" is the current directory. Pressing X on it does actually do something, it reloads the same folder :mrgreen:

MixeryM@xe

Post by MixeryM@xe »

Hi 5h4d0w

Nice Homebrew.
I used a Homebrew on my Slim with 5.00 M33-6 called "Flash0 Plug-in Loader v2" and have Plugins in my flash0.
Maybe you can add support for VSH-,GAME-,and POPS.TXT in "flash0:/seplugins/... .TXT"
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

I have tried to implement flash0 loading before, but I can't get it to work right. The browser can browse flash0 until I try to go back a directory, then the psp jumps back to the app directory. Same thing happens when I try to add a plugin from flash, the path is all wrong. If I ever fix it, I will definitely add flash0 plugin loading.

5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

Ok, my next version will have the "forceMS0" option replaced with another. It allows you to select from: ms0:/, flash0:/, and ef0:/ (if on a PSP GO) by pressing left/right (like the theme selector). Changing locations will automatically reload the .txt files from the new location.

I hope this is a good solution to the flash0:/ problem. :)

EDIT: Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2j7ir2

It's a test version, so expect a bug or two. I'll be testing it for a day or so before I release it officially.

MixeryM@xe

Post by MixeryM@xe »

Awesome update !
Works perfectly.Now its my favorite Plugin Manager :D
Thank you.

Return to “Submissions”