Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
konit_oo

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Post by konit_oo »

What's up with the project? I can't find your updates anymore. :D
Advertising
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

alatnet wrote:Liking this plugin.
Was wondering if there's any fixes for Project Diva Extend.
I applied the PIXEL_MASK=0 and ROT_CLEAR=0 and it sorta worked. Though there is the costume ghosting and it slightly freaks out and has the Red/Blue separating more than needed. Along with that, a few seconds after activating the plugin, it freezes.
Sorry, for now those are going to be your best solution for the 初音ミク Project DIVA series.
I can conform, The games output an interlaced video (thus its great stage graphics but jagged characters)
This causes the plugin to have to keep waiting for vertical blanks before it can properly render.
I was talking with PSPWizard some time before, about adding a frame rate control option to the plugin to help with the lag, but the more I thought about it, I realized that might fix the project diva series too.. so hopes up, lets see if it works. when/if PSPWizard adds the feature.
I want it to work too though, I love the games. Diva 2 is still my fav, more songs. heard extend stuff was gonna become dlc for diva 2 & dreamy theater 2nd so they wouldn't have to make dreamy theater 3rd....
err back to topic now..
konit_oo wrote:What's up with the project? I can't find your updates anymore. :D
Heh, updates are kinda slow, holidays and what not.
As always you can suggest a specific game and I can do some testing on it, see if it works or if I can get it working, without modding the plugin itself of course (thats PSPWizards job, I'm just the tester, haha.)
Advertising
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi there,

first of all: Merry X-mas to all you...

I do know you are still waiting for plugin updates and I'm proud to have something like a fan community ;) However, I's very unlikely that there will be updates this year..
Now it's time to give the family the highest priority, spent some beautiful time with them...enjoying the end of the year and charge the battery for the coming new year.

I'm pretty shure most of you will go "offline" the next days as well to be with your lovely family and wait for santa comming...

*ho ho ho ho ho*....
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

Merry Christmas for you guys, too. Enjoy and have a nice holidays. :D
alatnet

Post by alatnet »

jakedude435 wrote:
alatnet wrote:Liking this plugin.
Was wondering if there's any fixes for Project Diva Extend.
I applied the PIXEL_MASK=0 and ROT_CLEAR=0 and it sorta worked. Though there is the costume ghosting and it slightly freaks out and has the Red/Blue separating more than needed. Along with that, a few seconds after activating the plugin, it freezes.
Sorry, for now those are going to be your best solution for the 初音ミク Project DIVA series.
I can conform, The games output an interlaced video (thus its great stage graphics but jagged characters)
This causes the plugin to have to keep waiting for vertical blanks before it can properly render.
I was talking with PSPWizard some time before, about adding a frame rate control option to the plugin to help with the lag, but the more I thought about it, I realized that might fix the project diva series too.. so hopes up, lets see if it works. when/if PSPWizard adds the feature.
I want it to work too though, I love the games. Diva 2 is still my fav, more songs. heard extend stuff was gonna become dlc for diva 2 & dreamy theater 2nd so they wouldn't have to make dreamy theater 3rd....
err back to topic now..
konit_oo wrote:What's up with the project? I can't find your updates anymore. :D
Heh, updates are kinda slow, holidays and what not.
As always you can suggest a specific game and I can do some testing on it, see if it works or if I can get it working, without modding the plugin itself of course (thats PSPWizards job, I'm just the tester, haha.)
dang... welp. here's hoping!
Good luck PSPWizard!
And merry christmas to everyone else too!
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

PSPWizard wrote:I'm pretty shure most of you will go "offline" the next days

I'll be here throughout the holidays just in case someone wants help. my family plans are delayed until next week and usually don't take more then a few hours anyway... :|
Merry Christmas and happy holidays all!!
DXFan619

Post by DXFan619 »

Can anyone help? Mine just freeezes whenever I press ''Note'' or the ''3D Activated.'' I'm on 6.20 PRO, PSP Go, Game: The Third Birthday.

Thanks.
[spoiler]The Hunt Begins for: Resident Evil 0 (N64) Edition. Does it exist? If it does, PM me with any info! Thanks![/spoiler]
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

DXFan619 wrote:Can anyone help? Mine just freeezes whenever I press ''Note'' or the ''3D Activated.'' I'm on 6.20 PRO, PSP Go, Game: The Third Birthday.
May I ask what version of the plugin are you using?
And which version of the game? (Japanese, American, European/Asian/PAL)
Let me/us know and I'll do some more testing, see what I can get. And hopefully offer some suggestions.

A quick test for the moment with what I have by default.
I am on 6.60 PRO B9, psp 3000 & 2000, plugin version 2.21, with the American version of parasite eve 3rd birthday.
it works perfectly fine for me.
SifJar

Post by SifJar »

I can't seem to get it to work with Rachet and Clank: Size Matters. I have 6.60 PRO B10 and a US copy of the game, if that matters. I have tried all three UMD drivers, Inferno the game doesn't work, M33 and Sony it crashes when trying to enable 3D.
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi there,

please make sure no other plugin is running at the same time with the 3d plugin.

Return to “Submissions”