Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
PSPWizard

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi,

thanks a lot for the testing efforts...I'll add the list as soon I've time to do this :)

BR
Advertising
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

jakedude435 wrote:Hey, sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. But I return with good news!
Got to test, [Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 4] & [Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 5] work just as good as the first 3. without changing the .cfg
so they can be added to compatibility.
(I liked the first 3 better, the characters dident look emo)

And I finally found my patapon 3!
Tested, [patapon 3]. It lags. Runs at I would say about 50% speed. It works perfect without changing the cfg (except for the lag and crashing on loading screens) so I think it can also be added to com-pata-pata-bility.
Wow that was a horrible joke.. :|
But yeah, I think the games I just mentioned can be added to the compatibility list.

*edit*
forgot to mention, i tested these with the new version. keep up the good work 8-)
Could you add N+ and what about Call of Duty:Roads to Victory?
Advertising
jakedude435

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in retail games

Post by jakedude435 »

konit_oo wrote:and what about Call of Duty:Roads to Victory?
already covered in one of my edits, i'll repost it. ;)
jakedude435 wrote:
konit_oo wrote:does the plugin works with COD Roads to Victory?
it's not on the supported list, so i'll give it a go, see if it works or not. i have been wanting to try this game anyway.
i'll let you know.. ;)

*edit*
it works surprisingly well, however video cut scenes show a black screen so you need to turn it off for those. as to be expected.
there seems to be a small error with the ground render that turns the ground close to you red, but it dosn't affect gameplay.
there is a small render error with the text, the first few and last letters render blue wile the rest render white, but that dosent affect gameplay.
so, yes, the game works near perfect on default settings.

so i think [Call Of Duty: Roads To Victory] can be added to the compatibility list.

also, i should note [Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2] & [Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 3] work with default settings just as well as the first so they can be added too.
my friend has the other 3 tag force games and i think i will get to try them this week.... still cant find my patapon 3 to test... :|
keep an eye out, if theres not a post after mine, i will usually edit mine instead of making another post. dont get notified of edits.
PSPWizard wrote:thanks a lot for the testing efforts...I'll add the list as soon I've time to do this :)
take your time, i'm not rushing.

*edit*
see, what did i say about edits? even if it is like 10 minutes later :lol:
just tested [N +] i dont know if you where requesting a test or to be added to compatability list
konit_oo wrote:Could you add N+
but i will confirm [N +] works perfect. and runs at about 60% speed. without editing the cfg. (friend had it, i borrowed his pbp for testing)
so [N +] is another one to add to the compatibility list list.
the list is growing like a weed. (not the kind you smoke, the kind that make my yard look like a jungle that i dare not traverse) :lol:
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

Could you optimize it work with higher frame rate?
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

konit_oo wrote:Could you optimize it work with higher frame rate?
this is the hardest bit to do...I'll try...however..finally there will be a lagg as the PSP has to render each scene/screen twice...
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

I know about that rending but if you can make it run faster, why not? :D :mrgreen:
(Thank you about your fast updates, when I ask something I receive my answer fast. You two are one of the best developers that I ever talked with! Thank you again! :) :) ;) :) )
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

Thanks konit_oo, but just wana be clear, I don't work on the plugin, I just test it and make suggestions to help out.
PSPWizard is the real dev here.
Don't wana take credit for something I am not doing. :)

Also, PSPWizard, heres a thought. What about a frame skip option, to improve speed. Like have the psp drop from drawing 30fps to 15fps or 20fps.
I figure, if its double rendering, give it less to render and it will lag less.
(Side note: it may cause a problem for Gran Turismo Mobile, when enabled, because that forces 60fps draw)
I use the frame skip option on remotejoy because my pc isint strong enough to handle the 30fps. (i know, pitiful..) But any games I have ever played at 20fps or 15fps are just as responsive, and you hardly notice the difference. Even in rhythm games like Project Diva, Patapon, or Rockband Unplugged, it is hard to notice the difference between 15fps and 30fps.
That is assuming this feature isint already in the plugin and/or is even possible.
Just an idea, let me know what you think.

One more thing, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :D
or post-thanksgiving depending on where you live/when you read this. :lol:
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi jakedude435 ,

thanks for your suggestions and hints regarding the frame skip/drop option. I will put in on the todo/check list....

As you see...still stuff to improve the plugin :)
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

Thanks for your answer, I understood you well. I'll stop. :D
However any news from plugin?
alatnet

Post by alatnet »

Liking this plugin.
Was wondering if there's any fixes for Project Diva Extend.
I applied the PIXEL_MASK=0 and ROT_CLEAR=0 and it sorta worked. Though there is the costume ghosting and it slightly freaks out and has the Red/Blue separating more than needed. Along with that, a few seconds after activating the plugin, it freezes.

Return to “Submissions”