Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
konit_oo

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in retail games

Post by konit_oo »

Please add support of fifa 12, because my psp crashes, this is my favourite game.
Advertising
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

konit_oo wrote:Please add support of fifa 12, because my psp crashes, this is my favourite game.
The plugin is running with FiFa 11...just check the config file and try to use the same settings for Fifa 12. May be that it would be enough :)
Advertising
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

My psp is crashing - 6.39Pro b8. :D
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

crashing on fifa 12?
are you using any other plugins with psp3d?
and did you try copying the settings from fifa 11 in the psp3d.cfg and changing the name to [FIFA 12]?
i am running 6.60 PRO B9, but i'll snag the game and see if i can help.

*edit*
ok i added the new settings for fifa 12, tried it and it crashed before it got past the white psp game start screen thing.. could not even get the game to run long enough to get a debug log.. removed the custom settings for fifa 12 and same thing.. gamestop did not have a copy of fifa 11 for me to try so cant check if that still works with plugin.... pspwizard, any ideas?

*side note*
i went down to my local gamestop, they had a copy and let me try on my psp, i am friends with the people who work there so they where fine with it. and i have pspda on my psp so i can read/edit the psp3d.cfg and the log from the psp itself.
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

jakedude435 wrote:crashing on fifa 12?
are you using any other plugins with psp3d?
and did you try copying the settings from fifa 11 in the psp3d.cfg and changing the name to [FIFA 12]?
i am running 6.60 PRO B9, but i'll snag the game and see if i can help.

*edit*
ok i added the new settings for fifa 12, tried it and it crashed before it got past the white psp game start screen thing.. could not even get the game to run long enough to get a debug log.. removed the custom settings for fifa 12 and same thing.. gamestop did not have a copy of fifa 11 for me to try so cant check if that still works with plugin.... pspwizard, any ideas?

*side note*
i went down to my local gamestop, they had a copy and let me try on my psp, i am friends with the people who work there so they where fine with it. and i have pspda on my psp so i can read/edit the psp3d.cfg and the log from the psp itself.
I'll check my FiFa 11...
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

I tried to add [Fifa12] to .cfg, but it crashes (and I have same problem as you). I think it's if .prx file. Maybe you have to add something.
(does the plugin works with COD Roads to Victory?) :D
jakedude435

Post by jakedude435 »

konit_oo wrote:does the plugin works with COD Roads to Victory?
it's not on the supported list, so i'll give it a go, see if it works or not. i have been wanting to try this game anyway.
i'll let you know.. ;)

*edit*
it works surprisingly well, however video cut scenes show a black screen so you need to turn it off for those. as to be expected.
there seems to be a small error with the ground render that turns the ground close to you red, but it dosn't affect gameplay.
there is a small render error with the text, the first few and last letters render blue wile the rest render white, but that dosent affect gameplay.
so, yes, the game works near perfect on default settings.

so i think [Call Of Duty: Roads To Victory] can be added to the compatibility list.
also, i should note [Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2] & [Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 3] work with default settings just as well as the first so they can be added too.
my friend has the other 3 tag force games and i think i will get to try them this week.... still cant find my patapon 3 to test... :|
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

What's up with progress? :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi there,

I've just uploaded version 2.21 of the plugin. The Logging-Bug which really slows down all stuff is fixed. As well FIFA 12 will no longer crash while loading. 3d Effect accurs using the same config settings as for FIFA 11. Just copy to a new section named "FIFA 12" ore use the config file delivered with this version...
jakedude435

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Post by jakedude435 »

Hey, sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. But I return with good news!
Got to test, [Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 4] & [Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 5] work just as good as the first 3. without changing the .cfg
so they can be added to compatibility.
(I liked the first 3 better, the characters dident look emo)

And I finally found my patapon 3!
Tested, [patapon 3]. It lags. Runs at I would say about 50% speed. It works perfect without changing the cfg (except for the lag and crashing on loading screens) so I think it can also be added to com-pata-pata-bility.
Wow that was a horrible joke.. :|
But yeah, I think the games I just mentioned can be added to the compatibility list.

*edit*
forgot to mention, i tested these with the new version. keep up the good work 8-)

Return to “Submissions”