Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in gamesV2.21

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
PSPWizard

Re: PSP3DPlugin - enable anaglyph 3D graphic in retail games

Post by PSPWizard »

lil_smokez wrote:just wondering how its goin for the 6.35 compatability? :)
Hi there..still WIP :) I've now checked the lates revision with 6.20 CFW Pro-B5 which is working quite well ...
However, there is still no 100% confirmation for 6.35 at all ...
Advertising
lil_smokez

Post by lil_smokez »

hopefully youll get it working soon :D and as always im here to help any way i can ;)
good luck
Advertising
Abhinav The Great

Post by Abhinav The Great »

i tried it with fifa 11 iso on my psp 3004 4g 6.20 Pro-B5 and it just hanged at the game startup ssreen i.e. when the PSP logo comes.
I even tried it after disabling all my other plugins. Can someone help me????????????????????????
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

Hi there,

did you checked that FIFA starts up right without the plugin enabled ? Did you choose the right UMD/ISO driver ?

If that still does not help try to copy the entries within the [FIFA 11] section of your config file which could be found in the seplugins folder of your ms into the [DEFAULT] section right at the end (without the [FIFA 11] off-cource :)

Try than again, please.
ravander

Post by ravander »

Thank you very much for this plugin! MPO+ is a nice game in 3d.
Even some homebrews work a little bit in 3d like Lamecraft!

Keep up!
viRATHALOS

Post by viRATHALOS »

The new menu, in some cases is inconveniant. you should put an option and button combo. to switch between the old and new settings . And if you clock your xmb to 333/166' then put the .prx in your vsh,txt you will get a 3-d xmb. this also works alongside with cxmb, witch alows you to expirement with your favorite themes. the only problem is that the top half of the screen shutters, if you go on a picture, its blue, video, and internet turn black. but maybe some, not all of these things can be fixed. oh and the music visualizer is 3-d.

WHERE IS MHP3RD COMPATABILITY, SCREW GODS EATER, ITS PRACTICLY A DISPOSABLE GAME.
[spoiler]Psp 3000-bright on 6.35 pro-a4[/spoiler]
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

viRATHALOS wrote:The new menu, in some cases is inconveniant. you should put an option and button combo. to switch between the old and new settings . And if you clock your xmb to 333/166' then put the .prx in your vsh,txt you will get a 3-d xmb. this also works alongside with cxmb, witch alows you to expirement with your favorite themes. the only problem is that the top half of the screen shutters, if you go on a picture, its blue, video, and internet turn black. but maybe some, not all of these things can be fixed. oh and the music visualizer is 3-d.

WHERE IS MHP3RD COMPATABILITY, SCREW GODS EATER, ITS PRACTICLY A DISPOSABLE GAME.
Thanks for your ideas. I'll see what i can do.
It's nice to know that the plugin also works somehow in XMB and on some other homebrews. However, it's really not designed to work for flat images, videaos or the iNet. Therefore I would not recommend to use it in XMB (vsh.txt)...

Best regards
vasi4_5

Post by vasi4_5 »

Is there any chance of brick with this plugin? I am 3000 user so i am pretty scared by things like brick.But at the same time i wanna try this plugin so bad :lol: Please response.
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

vasi4_5 wrote:Is there any chance of brick with this plugin? I am 3000 user so i am pretty scared by things like brick.But at the same time i wanna try this plugin so bad :lol: Please response.
Nope,No brick from this plug in..
i dont think plug ins can cause brick :? So i wouldnt worry about that..
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

RustII is right.

There should be no chance that the plugin bricks your PSP. As far as I'm aware the PSP brick if you try to store data to the flash or some other protected area. However, this plugin does write nothing or reading from the flash....

However, you could never be 100% sure, but I guess there are many users having tried the plugin and no one had ever mentioned that the PSP bricked...

Return to “Submissions”