hereby I do submit the update to my alread existing plugin to this competition...
Homebrew-Developer: PSPWizard (aka AnMaBaGiMa)
Homebrew-Release Version: Update of already released PluginVersion - current v2.21
Homebrew-Donwload page: http://code.google.com/p/psp3dplugin - direct download linkt to latest version: http://psp3dplugin.googlecode.com/files/psp3d_v2.2.zip
Homebrew-Blog: http://blog.pspwizard.de (latest update on the project progress)
- new game support: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
in-game 3D-Mode change possible. While keeping L-Trigger and R-Trigger pressed you could use the following keys to "play" with the 3D appearence while the 3D mode is active in the game you are playing:
* Left/Right of the digi-Pad is changing the shift amount of the anaglyph colors
* 3D activiation key (default is NOTE) to toggle the anaglyph colors from red/cyan to geen/pink and to yellow/blue...
The fact that this is already an openSource project would make this work special as well, I guess.
Version 1.1 is now available.....
- New game support for "Ape Escape", "Ridge Racer 2", "Descpicable me" and "Vulcanus - Seek & Destroy".
- While pressing r-trigger and l-trigger you could see on screen the 3D parameter A (ROT_ANGLE) and P (ROT_POINT) as you may want to put into the configuration for your game
- while pressing r-trigger and l-trigger and triangle you can swap the colors of the 3D mode
Version 1.2 is now available.....
please check the download side mentionned above for downloading...
- Compatible with 6.20 TN-HEN
- new game support, check the full compatibility list....
Version 2.0 is now available.....
- "in-game" menu to configure the 3d behavior
- direct save/load game specific settings from the menu
- FIFA11 and The 3rd Birthday are now supported
- FF7 Crisis Core is stable now and Gods Eater Burst is working as well, but with limmitations: Each color need to be drawn seperately which results in some flickre..depending from the current frame rate this is more or less acceptable
- not 100% confirmed but it should work now with 6.20 Pro B5 and upwards.
Version 2.1 is now available...
- you can now choose within the "in-game" menu to directly change the 3d settings as in version 1.2 while playing the game (keep L+R Trigger pressed)
- While running ISO/CSO from a ISO loader like Prometheus or others the config section is now read from the real game name
- Plugin is compatible with RemoteJoyLite v.019 (please make sure PC application is running while starting the game)
- Compatibility to 6.35 PRO B4 und B5 is confirmed. You absolutely need to switch off the following plugins: "PSP HUD", "Custome Home".
- Dissidia 012 is supported as new game...
- Upload of same gameplay videos for Dissidia, Fifa11, 3rd Birthday and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/anmabagima
Version 2.2 is now available...
- you can now store game configs with theire game ID in the config file (important for e.g. japanese titles)
- Syphon Filter - Dark Mirror is now supported
- you can set log level to tell you what might be running wrong with your game in the config file. Just add LOG_LEVEL=1 (up to 4 possible) either in a game specific or in the default section. The log file is created in the MS root.
Version 2.21 is now available...
- fixed a bug with the logging which seem to always on and causes huge lagg
- FIFA 12 does work now with the same settings as FIFA 11 and does not crash while loading anymore
Please check out http://blog.pspwizard.de/psp-3d-plugin for a complete updated list.
To get a clue what I'm talking about just look at the following screen shots made while the plugin is activated in certain games (you need red/cyan glasses to enjoy the real depth ):
Check the following sites to get your own anaglyph colored glasses: