Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to submit your entry

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
wololo
Site Admin

How to submit your entry

Post by wololo »

In order to submit your entry:
1 - Read and understand the rules at http://wololo.net/genesis
-- Important regarding the splash screen: the current version is not the final version of the splash screen, as we are still looking for additional sponsors. Please make your code flexible enough to be able to quickly change the splash screen, because we will ask you to update it. We are doing our best to get the final version asap.
2 - Open a new topic in this forum. Your topic should contain at least: The name of your homebrew, a description, The name/nickname of the author(s), and a link to download the homebrew
-- Don't hesitate to describe your homebrew in depth. If it's an update of your existing work, give details on the new features. Don't hesitate to add screenshots. Remember, you are trying to convince the judges AND your users that your homebrew is insanely cool!
3 - People are free to reply to your topic, comment about your homebrew, and you can update your topic if you do changes to your homebrew. You are allowed to update your homebrew until the deadline

We will lock topics for entries that do not follow the rules. If this happens to you, feel free to contact the mods with an updated version of your homebrew and we will unlock the topic if the new version of your homebrew respects the rule. In particular: do not post homebrews that don't have the splash screen (or the readme for non-graphical homebrews, see rules), and do not post "ideas" without a download link. These rules are here to respectively 1) be fair to our sponsors and 2) avoid vaporware

Please try as hard as you can to make your submission follow the rules. When we have to deal with people who didn't include the splash screen, etc... we tend to become extremely lazy, and your entry might take weeks before getting reviewed again. Thanks for your understanding

Note: A mod will let you know if the entry is accepted or not (we will try to give you reasons if we reject an entry). This might take a few days depending on the availability of the mods.
An entry might be initially accepted but we reserve the right to reject any entry if we discover during the judging process that it is not respecting the rules.
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
black star

Re: How to submit your entry

Post by black star »

Awesome competition, Wololo!

Good luck to all developers! :D
Advertising
cooljoey1356

Post by cooljoey1356 »

I Can't wait for some epic homebrews!! XD
Omega zero

Post by Omega zero »

ZeroWare-A will be released for the competition

Does it has to have the Splash screen?
Online Gaming Thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3633

Please Pass By.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Omega zero wrote:Does it has to have the Splash screen?
Yes, all entries have to have the splash screen. If your homebrew does not display anything on the screen, please contact me directly by PM, explain what the homebrew does, and we will figure something out.

NightStar3
VIP

Post by NightStar3 »

Omega zero wrote:ZeroWare-A will be released for the competition

Does it has to have the Splash screen?
I'm going to show the Splash Screen in the installer, if that's fine with the mods of the contest.
Can't wait to see the rest of the entries, and submit mine in :P
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

NightStar3 wrote: I'm going to show the Splash Screen in the installer, if that's fine with the mods of the contest.
Yes, this sounds like a very good solution :)

EvilClown007

Post by EvilClown007 »

Good luck to all participants! :)
PSP 3004: 6.31 HBL -> 6.35 PRO -> 6.2O TN-C -> 6.20 TN-D -> 6.20 PRO-B4
>>>http://psphomebrew.webs.com/<<<
Jukki

Post by Jukki »

R team likes to take part of competion. But we allready released alpha version to public. However we are still working and hardly getting new thungs in and fixing to make full game ( wich we try to use for entry). Is this allowed? (game is not done we just released a xmas present :) )
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Jukki wrote:R team likes to take part of competion. But we allready released alpha version to public. However we are still working and hardly getting new thungs in and fixing to make full game ( wich we try to use for entry). Is this allowed? (game is not done we just released a xmas present :) )
Yes. As long as the new version has enough new features, it will be allowed in the contest :)

Return to “Submissions”