Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
#82071 by nakano
Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm
DeViaNTe your LuaPlayer is a very nice! Xerpi demonstrated the possibilities of it and what I really liked was a better memory handling compared to Euphoria V8. I hope you will update the player eventually. I don't think it currently supports Asian fonts or it cannot summon the osk of a specific language so I can't switch to this completely. Have you plans to open source LuaDEV in the future?
Advertising
#83978 by 10$man
Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am
Hey DeViaNTe, I have been doing 3d in Lua for some time now and I have noticed that yours supports Models (Obj) As of now I am very interested in your luaplayer. So I want to ask a couple questions (I hope this doesn't bother anyone cause it is kindoff of topic :P )
Is it ok for me to dev in your luaplayer?
Can I release my HBs made in your luaplayer?
Are functions such as image:print() and Image.load() work the same?
Advertising
#87538 by xerpi
Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 am
10$man wrote:Hey DeViaNTe, I have been doing 3d in Lua for some time now and I have noticed that yours supports Models (Obj) As of now I am very interested in your luaplayer. So I want to ask a couple questions (I hope this doesn't bother anyone cause it is kindoff of topic :P )
Is it ok for me to dev in your luaplayer?
Can I release my HBs made in your luaplayer?
Are functions such as image:print() and Image.load() work the same?

I'm not DeViaNTe but of course you can dev in LuaDEV, in psp.scenebeta there are more than 25 homebrews made in LuaDEV.
The basic image functions are:

Code: Select allimage.load( path) --Loads an image ( JPG, PNG, GIF )

image.blit ( your_image,x,y) --Blits an image or

your_image:blit( x,y)

If you want to use animated GIF, use Animlib (made by Chimecho): http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/animlib
#226346 by The Z
Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm
This topic is pretty old, but i am searching the UNSIGNED .PBP of G.D.P. v0.2, but i cant find it.
I hope someone does have it.

Edit:
Nevermind, found it.
#397555 by Darth Agnon
Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:06 pm
Really wish this homebrew hadn't died... :( Just discovered GDP after it was mentioned in Wololo's article, and it looks amazing! Is there any hope of anyone updating it?

Having a bit of a bug with it: it causes the Memory Stick light to flash non-stop, leaving me afraid to put the PSP to sleep/exit the game, for fear of corrupted data. Is there a risk of corrupted data, or can I just ignore the non-stop Memory Stick light flashing, as long as the game isn't saving/loading savedata?

PS. Sorry for necroposting.