Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
The_Black_Panther

Re: PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Congrats to the winners and all the participants in this compo..
Advertising
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
Wamphyri2b

Post by Wamphyri2b »

I'm really happy for all the winners. I really want to thank NPT & all the Judges for making this compo possible. It's just amazing to me the amount of homebrew, plugin's, app's, & just everything that's come out of this. My personal fav's were Some1's downgrader(being able to hack any psp, now that's relevant), Pro CFW(well, duh), & Arnold's Shell(I agree with the judges that this could grow & evolve into something monumental, but without the wide range support it needs, it's just a bunch of wasted potential). I could keep naming fav's from this compo all day, & a bunch that are gonna be standard in my psp's for a good while to come.
I'm gonna go change my /Talk vote now. Some1 can't win it anymore, so I best put my vote where it'll help one of my other fav's out.
Anyway, thanks again to all the dev's & coder's who participated. Seriously guys, it's just amazing.
Advertising
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Congratulations to all the winners! :D
RoMee

Post by RoMee »

Congratz to all the winners.
apolloscow

Post by apolloscow »

Congrats to the winners (they all deserved it) and congrats to everyone who entered for every entry was epic. :lol:
marl820

Post by marl820 »

I've seen the competition on how they really get to win the prizes. There were a lot of entries but only few of them had won. This competition is like a game you have to prepare you do your best to win. Well I'd like to thank all the Developer for their hombrew, firmware, plug in etc. Congrats to the winner especially to the PRO team who bring up the PSP scene not only now but also to the future. Also, Thanks to the NPT and the admin of this site.
akuinnen

Post by akuinnen »

congratulations to all of the winners, no surprise there with the results :) but surely the judges went through heck to come up with the results haha wish we could read the logs of the deliberation :idea:

I hope we can expect another competition like this in the future
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

I have to say, this is just really meaningful. I wanted to see what we could do with the scene, as I love it and have for a long time. So I kicked together some cash and an idea and a cast of characters to Judge (Davee, Hellcat, Lampworker and Wololo) and everyone pitched in and we got past the splash screen understanding eventually and people got what a compo is about: scene together-ness. We will always run these homebrew programs with that splash screen and remember spring-summer (well here in North america that's what season it is) but well all around the world remember what we were up to at that time... and it's so awesome. :D

This competition really pleased me, there is plenty of life left in this scene. The psp is a perfect candidate to become a successful POST COMMERCIAL platform. Hitch up your boots folks, because I feel a crazy cool scene coming on. And yeah I'll buy a PS Vita the moment I can, but, I'll always love my psps. Yes I really do have that many, Tipi wasn't lying. ;p

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for all of the nice things you said! And for all the scene togetherness, on so many sites.... this is just rad! :D

/me hears whispers of people wanting a 2nd annual... could it be? hehe if it did happen I learned a lot this year. : ) <-- don't say I said that, I won't be quoted on it.

Btw, I find it a decent time to announce a site that isn't ready yet but is coming (when I find someone to make a decent page for me, so I can edit html for simple text etc but I code I don't do graphics or GOOD html design haha) that is basically just my psp/ps2/ps3/vita/ps4/ps suite/psx etc related page that will have my random ponderings and probably i'll mirror the compo rar, and whatever. I needed a nice short easy to remember domain so yeah, visit me when I am up : ) [The site is NOT up yet. ] It is a sweet domain name for me I think; the whole pseudo-pun and all. So, announced here though not yet up is my personal page http://www.psnpt.com : ) It might have something interesting on it sometime. And if there were a second competition... IF... it'd be announced at the same time on http://www.wololo.net/talk and my site at the same as Wololo is the best. Though I bet he might not want the stress haha and I don't know if his wife would dig a 2nd competition. :D

Regards,

npt

:ugeek:
Last edited by npt on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Trying not to offend anyone who didn't like that I mentioned my UPCOMING personal site for all things PSP/Vita/PS3 etc...
Sean994

Post by Sean994 »

Congrats to all the winners, everyone deserved a chance to win, I hope there will a 2nd Competition next year. I certainly enjoyed testing all the apps/games and plugins. ;)
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

npt wrote:I have to say, this is just really meaningful. I wanted to see what we could do with the scene, as I love it and have for a long time. So I kicked together some cash and an idea and a cast of characters to Judge (Davee, Hellcat, Lampworker and Wololo) and everyone pitched in and we got past the splash screen understanding eventually and people got what a compo is about: scene together-ness. We will always run these homebrew programs with that splash screen and remember spring-summer (well here in North america that's what season it is) but well all around the world remember what we were up to at that time... and it's so awesome. :D

This competition really pleased me, there is plenty of life left in this scene. The psp is a perfect candidate to become a successful POST COMMERCIAL platform. Hitch up your boots folks, because I feel a crazy cool scene coming on. And yeah I'll buy a PS Vita the moment I can, but, I'll always love my psps. Yes I really do have that many, Tipi wasn't lying. ;p

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for all of the nice things you said! And for all the scene togetherness, on so many sites.... this is just rad! :D

/me hears whispers of people wanting a 2nd annual... could it be? hehe if it did happen I learned a lot this year. : ) <-- don't say I said that, I won't be quoted on it.

Btw, I find it a decent time to announce a site that isn't ready yet but is coming (when I find someone to make a decent page for me) that is basically just my psp/ps2/ps3/vita/ps4/ps suite/psx dev kit etc related page that will have my random ponderings and probably i'll mirror the compo rar, and whatever. I needed short webspace so yeah, visit me when I am up : ) http://www.psnpt.com is a sweet domain name for me I think. : ) So, announced here though not yet up is my personal page http://www.psnpt.com : ) It might have something interesting on it sometime. And if there were a second competition... IF... it'd be announced at the same time on http://www.wololo.net/talk and http://www.psnpt.com at the same as Wololo is the best. Though I bet he might not want the stress haha and I don't know if his wife would dig a 2nd competition. :D

Regards,

npt

:ugeek:
BTW when i accessed the site it said Error 403 forbidden and btw advertising is not allowed isn't it? :?
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”