Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
some1
HBL Collaborator

Re: PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

Post by some1 »

Oh wow, this is exciting :)

Thanks npt for hosting such an awesome competition, and all the judges for your hard work at judging 111 entries! Congratulations to Drakon and team Pro! And great job to all the entries!

I'm also happy to see Shell won a special prize, Arnold did a great job with it, and like npt said, it truly is a step further to a fully customizable firmware!
Advertising
way to keep a secret malloxis...erm jeerum
Hmm, a demo user mode exploit doesn't seem as important anymore, I wonder why... xP
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

Its awesome to see that only the one who deserve's are getting prize.And will the comp. will be held next year also?If yes i'm looking forward to it :)
Advertising
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
poop station

Post by poop station »

lamecraft on the first place? well i didnt expect that, i was expecting it to be on the second place behind PRO cuntom firmware.
but i am happy with that :D lamecraft is the best homebrew in the competition (imo) i only didnt expect that the jury has the same opinion.

anyway, congrats :D. i both love PRO and lamecraft and i am happy with the results.
ps=poop station
ps2=poop station 2 (this one can flush)
ps3=poop station 3 (this one has 2 flush modes)
psp=poop station portable
psn=playboy station nowork
msn=microsoft stupid network :lol:
PSPWizard

Post by PSPWizard »

congratulation to the winners...well done...
I do hope you will invest in the PSVita and see what you can do to open this platform as well to get such enjoyable homebrews running....
nakano

Post by nakano »

Great that we finally have the winners. No big surprises with them.

I agree that Drakon really deserved the first prize. I am not fan of the Minecraft at all, but the game is a nice demonstration what PSP is capable of. I still would like to have a story campaign in the future.

Pro (still LCFW) is also developing quite nicely. Hopefully someday it will be as homebrew supportive as the m33/oe-series (meaning no need for code changes) and has something unique to offer (like PSX multiplayer support).

Then the third place. I must disagree a little. I doubted that a "simple" and narrow concept like this could win. I would have given the prize to some other homebrew. Actually, SHELL would probably have been third without the extra time.

Anyway, congratulations to all competitors/winners and thank you organizers for the interesting competition!
Genesis 2011 projects:
* AnyLanguageStudy
* Company (Card Game)
equis

Post by equis »

I was 2/3 correct in my premonitions :mrgreen: and feel so excited with all these entries and the compo in general. It was a great time, a competition to see what the scene can really do. Sure, I am aware to the fact Shell from Arnold it's a great promise in the scene, I hope it really brings a new dimension to our PSPs :D

Greetings to all the contestans, all your homebrews were great and made really difficult to choose a very few winners.
Last edited by equis on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e.q.u.i.s.: Expert Qualified for Unrestrained Intense Stimulation
Deluloid

Post by Deluloid »

I cant **** believe lamecraft won. It was a good game and all but pro cfw is far better than it.
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

Congratz Everyone!! :D
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

@Deluloid: nice to hear your opinion, but you can say it without swearing, can't you? :roll:
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

Deluloid wrote:I cant **** believe lamecraft won. It was a good game and all but pro cfw is far better than it.
idk why ur so addicted to it its life man take it and never let go,PRO isnt ''far'' better then it PRO is just a CFW nothing rly much to judge but Lamecraft is a ''game'' and theres many things to judge ;)

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”