Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
wololo
Site Admin

Re: PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

Post by wololo »

nisarg_kolhe wrote: and btw advertising is not allowed isn't it? :?
We make and exception for people who give away almost 3000$ for the scene :P , plus it's a link relevant to the topic, so it follows the rules
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
the-green

Post by the-green »

Congratulation to all the 4 Winners
I have a special "thank you so much" to all people wich contribute the this competition
You was & you still alla wonderfull.
Thank you Wololo team, without you we couldn't see all this hoembrews, your forum is great, your competition was wonderfull,
2011 was, is & still the best year ever for the PSP scene....
Thank you ;)
Advertising
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

GDP is continuing beeing the best.
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

Wololo wrote:
We make and exception for people who give away almost 3000$ for the scene :P , plus it's a link relevant to the topic, so it follows the rules
Yeah I was going to point out, the reason I linked the *upcoming* site in that post was purely because it was on topic re: the compo and a possible 2nd compo, and I wanted to point out that (most likely) I'll try to cache the original genesis page there, but only if Wololo needs the space. Anyway, apologies for mentioning my upcoming site where things like PSP compos and PSP post commercial scenes will be discussed, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! :D

Regards,

npt

:ugeek:
Dwighty

Post by Dwighty »

npt wrote:
Wololo wrote:
Yeah I was going to point out, the reason I linked the *upcoming* site in that post was purely because it was on topic re: the compo and a possible 2nd compo, and I wanted to point out that (most likely) I'll try to cache the original genesis page there, but only if Wololo needs the space. Anyway, apologies for mentioning my upcoming site where things like PSP compos and PSP post commercial scenes will be discussed, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! :D

Regards,

npt

:lol:

Man, can you believe that.

In a financial sense, you've given your right arm, leg, foot, head to the cause, ran a great competition, and all you ask in return is to post a link which is directly/indirectly relevant to the thread and then some wise guy...........

Grr.......If this was any other forum, some flaming would be being dished out by myself to nisarg_kolhe for even bringing it up.

As a punishment, there's only one thing for it.

Send him to the guillotine and off with his head. :twisted:
Killerfeeshy

Post by Killerfeeshy »

VERY BIG THANKYOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS ENTERED!!! :mrgreen:
70 M3 M7 P5P 15 L1K3 4 DRUG 1F I75 /\/07 I/\/ M7 P0CK37 1M G0/\//\/4 P4/\/1C
My Homebrews
Crazy Eyes
ProKill
Top Down Racing
And others currently unreleased
Got any questions? http://www.ask.fm/Killerfeeshy
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Congratulations to winners and all other devs who worked to make epic this competition.

Thanks to Wololo and other judges for the Competition :D .

(P.S. OT Easy 6.20 Dualboot REV.C stopped (Waiting a new PSP for testing phases) :P).
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
crypto_fro

Post by crypto_fro »

Well.. it's very interesting how a homebrew won this, and not a kernel patch... :( still congratz to the winners.. oops.. my bad, congratz to all devs that signed up :)
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

Dwighty wrote:
Wololo wrote:

Regards,

npt

:lol:

Man, can you believe that.

In a financial sense, you've given your right arm, leg, foot, head to the cause, ran a great competition, and all you ask in return is to post a link which is directly/indirectly relevant to the thread and then some wise guy...........

Grr.......If this was any other forum, some flaming would be being dished out by myself to nisarg_kolhe for even bringing it up.

As a punishment, there's only one thing for it.

Send him to the guillotine and off with his head. :twisted:[/quote]

lol thanks Dwighty you're a nice guy. I'm a little bit of a timid guy at times, so I thought just apologizing might be easier than throwing any flame bait. : ) Either way you made me lol with the "off with his head" remark, not that I wish for the poster to have his head removed. : )

Regards,

npt

D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

So since the competition is over and all, no more updates to LameCraft? Alot of LameCraft players are wanting animals, weapons, monsters, and infrastructure.

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”