I think those will do well in popularity voting whose threads are looked 10000 times. I hope judges will surprise us by going against the majority, though.
Games that I have had time to test:
- B-Gen: Challenging, maybe a little too challenging. Some levels seem to have tricks that need to be learned by repeting levels. Not sure that's a good thing, but the challenge really keeps me coming back. The game is yet to be finished.
- Save The Sun: Nice and simple. A little too challenging.
- Silveredge: Great graphics, good and funny shooter. The game even has a story, but overall experience is short.
- Lamecraft: This was the first time I played a Minecraft-type of a game. Good graphics, but I would need some goal to keep playing. E.g. a story mode that starts with a king wanting the player to build a castle/world for him. If the result is good, he rewards the player. If king isn't pleased, he will make further requests "There is not enough pools yet. I want to have at least one more; and it better be big!". In the end, the player will dethrone the king and marry his daughter or something. The End.
- Card games: I haven't tested them yet (except mine) as I haven't had time to learn the rules, but they look interesting.
- USpeed Profile Manager: Looks unique and interesting, but I don't have need at the moment.
- PowerFlashLight+: It's still unfinished, but this will stay in my PSP due to hiding leds feature.
- YAPM Plugins Manager: Useful, probably will be using unless I use the old recovery menu method.
- AnyLanguageStudy: Useful, will be using; that's why creating it.
- Pergame_edit: Haven't tried yet, but it might be very useful.