Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

magic memory stick for all models.

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
devshelper

magic memory stick for all models.

Post by devshelper »

hello people,
we finally decided to release the magic memory stick for all models.
we created an eboot, that can be executed both in kernel and user mode, and through some , it can trick sony's pre-ipl and ipl, so that it reads firmware from ms0:/flash0/
also, we want this to be a surprise, so we would like to release it at May 28 night.
I created this post here, because we would like to take part in the genesis compo
but sorry, we cant post it here now, because as i mentioned above, it will be a surprise.
the package will include two eboots:
1)ms0:/PSP/GAME/MMSCREATOR/EBOOT.PBP
(that makes every ms0 a magic one.)
2)ms0:/PSP/EBOOT.PBP
the eboot that will be executed automatically at boot up and will trick the ipls
Advertising
Halvhjearne

Re: magic memory stick for all models.

Post by Halvhjearne »

devshelper wrote:hello people,
we finally decided to release the magic memory stick for all models.
we created an eboot, that can be executed both in kernel and user mode, and through some , it can trick sony's pre-ipl and ipl, so that it reads firmware from ms0:/flash0/
also, we want this to be a surprise, so we would like to release it at May 28 night.
I created this post here, because we would like to take part in the genesis compo
but sorry, we cant post it here now, because as i mentioned above, it will be a surprise.
the package will include two eboots:
1)ms0:/PSP/GAME/MMSCREATOR/EBOOT.PBP
(that makes every ms0 a magic one.)
2)ms0:/PSP/EBOOT.PBP
the eboot that will be executed automatically at boot up and will trick the ipls

i beleive you ... once i see it working for real ;)

untill then, theres new rules about so called WIP's ... think you better read the rules once more

EDIT: how is this even going to be a surprise if you are announcing it to come the 28th of may ... its not really a surprise anymore then :lol:
Advertising
Last edited by Halvhjearne on Sun May 22, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
HackThiefCoder93

Post by HackThiefCoder93 »

This may be a stupid question but even the Go?
In My Collection: Ps3 SS, 2xVita 1000,2xVita 2000, PspGo, Neo Geo X, 3ds XL, Wii, Wii U Pro, Xbox360 slim, Nvidia Sheild,Ps4,Xbox One,Asus ROG 980m 24GBram 1TB storage, Alienware Aurora r5 GTX 980 32GB ram 12TB HDDS, team I.D:LeDaAzn
JJS
Big Beholder

Post by JJS »

Locked till you got something to show (I am not holding my breath for it).

Edit: Seriously, stop posting about your fakes.

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”