Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Lamecraft maps.

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
User avatar
noname120
Developer
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by noname120 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

-Added new maps
-Added many direct links to these maps : no more download wait or file deleted !

You can say "Thanks", it's always nice to hear this ;)
Advertising
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

User avatar
noname120
Developer
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by noname120 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Done : all maps are direct linked !
Enjoy rapid download without waiting time !
Advertising
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

reverze
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm
Location: In your Black ops, Stealin' your care packages

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by reverze » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k98zah
canyon and mystery town v1, named l
no screenshots yet, forgot to get the new ones
[spoiler]saved on a differnt texture pack still looks good tho
i know they said multiupload only, but it wouldn't show up on my computer[/spoiler]
signature:This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.(and that's about all)
Image

User avatar
noname120
Developer
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by noname120 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Ok I'll add your map when you add screenshots : I can't access my psp now...

TIP: In the homebrew, you can take a screenshot, pressing start then screenshot !
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

User avatar
noname120
Developer
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by noname120 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:54 pm

-updated a map : map of secrets : now V4
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

help
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by help » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am

im watching this game but i don't get it what do you actually do in it? I see that you build maps but do you do anything beside that? I don't see why is only building interesting

Flameaim
Banned
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by Flameaim » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

help wrote:im watching this game but i don't get it what do you actually do in it? I see that you build maps but do you do anything beside that? I don't see why is only building interesting
are you serous? :shock: :o this is based on Minecraft go to youtube or google it then come back here plz plz do so

help
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by help » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Flameaim wrote:
help wrote:im watching this game but i don't get it what do you actually do in it? I see that you build maps but do you do anything beside that? I don't see why is only building interesting
are you serous? :shock: :o this is based on Minecraft go to youtube or google it then come back here plz plz do so
ok, ok i just did and i saw a trailer so what you are actually doing in this game is cutting trees and digging stones to build your house? i still dont get it. awww i guess i will just download it and check it out.

Flameaim
Banned
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by Flameaim » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 pm

help wrote:
Flameaim wrote:
help wrote:im watching this game but i don't get it what do you actually do in it? I see that you build maps but do you do anything beside that? I don't see why is only building interesting
are you serous? :shock: :o this is based on Minecraft go to youtube or google it then come back here plz plz do so
ok, ok i just did and i saw a trailer so what you are actually doing in this game is cutting trees and digging stones to build your house? i still dont get it. awww i guess i will just download it and check it out.
dont see the trailer see the gameplay's etc

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Post by pietro025 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Thank you for posting all of those maps, noname120!! I really enjoy playing Lamecraft and now, besides creating I can now mod!! Thanks, man.
640509 040147

Post Reply

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”