Page 13 of 14

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 am
by XxDarknessAngelxX
Flameaim wrote:
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote: whos drakon?
stop trolling
im not-.-' i really dont know who he is?

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 am
by Flameaim
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:
Flameaim wrote:
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote: whos drakon?
stop trolling
im not-.-' i really dont know who he is?
watever

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am
by Punker69
if i download some of map here , will it work on latest lamecraft version?

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 am
by Flameaim
Punker69 wrote:if i download some of map here , will it work on latest lamecraft version?
yes

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 am
by SurReal
@ XxDarknessAngelxX
Google on 'Drakon' or something, then there will be a correct link :P

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 pm
by XxDarknessAngelxX
SurReal wrote:@ XxDarknessAngelxX
Google on 'Drakon' or something, then there will be a correct link :P
i did but i get taken to amazon for some board game and the others are Wikipedia links XD

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 pm
by Flameaim
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:
SurReal wrote:@ XxDarknessAngelxX
Google on 'Drakon' or something, then there will be a correct link :P
i did but i get taken to amazon for some board game and the others are Wikipedia links XD
http://drakon.ixan.net/phpBB3/ YESH!!!!!!!!

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am
by XxDarknessAngelxX
Flameaim wrote:
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:
SurReal wrote:@ XxDarknessAngelxX
Google on 'Drakon' or something, then there will be a correct link :P
i did but i get taken to amazon for some board game and the others are Wikipedia links XD
http://drakon.ixan.net/phpBB3/ YESH!!!!!!!!
thanks
P.S u jelly bro? :3

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 am
by Flameaim
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote: thanks
P.S u jelly bro? :3
am Jelly cuz of ur stupidity?...then No :3

Re: Lamecraft maps.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am
by XxDarknessAngelxX
Flameaim wrote:
XxDarknessAngelxX wrote: thanks
P.S u jelly bro? :3
am Jelly cuz of ur stupidity?...then No :3
ok someone didnt have there bottle today :3

and i was just asking a question no need to call people stupid