Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[W.I.P]UsbServer

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis

Do you like this project idea?

Yes, But i think i don't need it
19%
Yes, I find it really useful
72%
No, But it always good to have it just incase
5%
No, It a wast of time
3%

Total votes: 94

nar2828

Re: [W.I.P]UsbServer

Post by nar2828 »

Yes. Cool idea. Coming soon?
Advertising
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

nar2828 wrote:Yes. Cool idea. Coming soon?
Yeah, i gonna work on a beta release tonight when i get home. hopefully by today or tomorrow i will be able to release a version of it that has the psp to pc internet connection enable. After i have that working then i release one with the pc to psp internet connection working. Right now i find the one from PSP to PC way easier since it doesn't include any patching( for now at least, later on i try to patch the wlan driver so it stays on while the app is on). Wish me luck that i can get this done by tonight so i can release it tomorrow.

p.s. at least i don't have to worry about the deadline being to soon since it was pros pone to may 29, but i do wish it was pros pone to June 5 or so since we college people in New York have final during that last weeks for may.
Advertising
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
Dalton_Corazon

Post by Dalton_Corazon »

Well if you make this plugin run smooth and excellent. Surely you will win the compo, take the time to fix everything thecobra because this plugin are rarely magnificent work. I'll be glad ranking you number 1 and number 2 for whosoever make new revision of FUSA SD which number 1 before for me now number 2 :twisted:
taxik

Post by taxik »

Dalton_Corazon wrote:Well if you make this plugin run smooth and excellent. Surely you will win the compo, take the time to fix everything thecobra because this plugin are rarely magnificent work. I'll be glad ranking you number 1 and number 2 for whosoever make new revision of FUSA SD which number 1 before for me now number 2 :twisted:
Man, read this topic. This isn"t plugin, this EBOOT.PBP (app) ! You must run this app and from menu choose the Game/App and you can play online :)
Bad1z

Post by Bad1z »

sounds awesome cant wait to try it out
taxik

Post by taxik »

Bad1z wrote:sounds awesome cant wait to try it out
Yes :twisted: Cant wait :D
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

taxik wrote:
Bad1z wrote:sounds awesome cant wait to try it out
Yes :twisted: Cant wait :D
It comming real soon. So far the the PSP side has been able to sent the internet packages to the PC with almost no problem. I am still debugging it a bit on the PC side since it sometime doesn't get the complete package correctly but i think i know of a way to fix this problem and i gonna try to implement it when i get home today. Sorry for the delays but every time i almost have it complete, the PC side has a bad side effect like lost of data in transfer or freezing. When i get this done, i will post it here and let you guy test it and tell me what you think. so hold tight for a bit more. It almost done.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
help

Post by help »

so is it coming or not?
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

help wrote:so is it coming or not?
It coming but it take a bit longer then i thought, some bug i still can't get around working it out. But it will come.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
Wololo's Father
Banned

Post by Wololo's Father »

hey can you release it's beta update?

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”