Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[W.I.P]UsbServer

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis

Do you like this project idea?

Yes, But i think i don't need it
19%
Yes, I find it really useful
72%
No, But it always good to have it just incase
5%
No, It a wast of time
3%

Total votes: 94

thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Re: [W.I.P]UsbServer

Post by thecobra »

I added some preview of the gui. i hope you people like it since it meant to be simple but better than a simple printf() menu :)
Advertising
Cheap & Fast VPS Server from DigitalOcean
PSVita 3.xx eCFW <Thank to wololo Community>
PSVita 1.67 vHBL Dead :(
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

That seems quite epic.
Advertising
Silver PSP-2001 (TA-085 v2) PRO-B10 CFW 6.20
If you're going to stick with an OFW, stick with 6.20.

P.S. My avatar is a picture of my dog, scaled down.
Xing

Post by Xing »

Wow ive been waiting for something like this. Also
do you think itd be possible to make it so that you can use Adhoc
like online? Like some games only have adhoc and you have to use
XLink Kai.
taxik

Post by taxik »

WoW this can using internet from PC to PSP ?
Oh magic idea and program :twisted: !
shadowkei

Post by shadowkei »

wow.. this is what i've been waiting for hope you succeed on doing this. keep up the good work! :D
leojava

Post by leojava »

Hey!
When do you think you'll release this? Because now I'd like to know how the PSN is :)
...at least an Alpha 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 :D
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

leojava wrote:Hey!
When do you think you'll release this? Because now I'd like to know how the PSN is :)
I dont really know when. i am hoping to release it real soon but i need to fix a problem that it having with sockets and usb socket. as soon as i fix that i only need to do some minor changes to the pc server and you can have at least the PSP to PC internet connection feature. Right now i gonna have exam when school start so i have to go back studying for a bit but atsoon that i pass that exam i gonna keep on working on the psp project.
Xing wrote:Wow ive been waiting for something like this. Also
XLink Kai.
If i get the patching correct, i can make it the adhoc also be transfer by the usb BUT i need to make a extra app for just that aswell or a big server for that. BTW i think there is an already made plugin for the psp that connect the psp to xlink kai by usb. try searching for that.
taxik wrote:WoW this can using internet from PC to PSP ?
shadowkei wrote:wow.. this is what i've been waiting for hope you succeed on doing this. keep up the good work! :D

Thanks, i hopeing that i succeed as well but if i fail somewhere in the middle. i just need to stand back up and learn from my mistake and give it another try.

@taxik, yeah, the project will also let you get online on the psp using your pc internet by connecting them thru usb.
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
taxik

Post by taxik »

thecobra wrote:
I dont really know when. i am hoping to release it real soon but i need to fix a problem that it having with sockets and usb socket. as soon as i fix that i only need to do some minor changes to the pc server and you can have at least the PSP to PC internet connection feature. Right now i gonna have exam when school start so i have to go back studying for a bit but atsoon that i pass that exam i gonna keep on working on the psp project.
XLink Kai.
If i get the patching correct, i can make it the adhoc also be transfer by the usb BUT i need to make a extra app for just that aswell or a big server for that. BTW i think there is an already made plugin for the psp that connect the psp to xlink kai by usb. try searching for that.
shadowkei wrote:wow.. this is what i've been waiting for hope you succeed on doing this. keep up the good work! :D

Thanks, i hopeing that i succeed as well but if i fail somewhere in the middle. i just need to stand back up and learn from my mistake and give it another try.

@taxik, yeah, the project will also let you get online on the psp using your pc internet by connecting them thru usb.
But this must be plugin or ?
Example.:
I need play CSPSP (Infrastructure game) via PCInternet-can this app ? ThX
thecobra
HBL Collaborator

Post by thecobra »

taxik wrote:
thecobra wrote:
XLink Kai.

But this must be plugin or ?
Example.:
I need play CSPSP (Infrastructure game) via PCInternet-can this app ? ThX
The program will be a eboot that load the necessary plugin to do what you want to do. if either to use your psp as a internet gateway for pc or the other way around. when you want to play a game using the internet from pc, the program will show you a file-browser that let you pick the game from your memory stick that you want to play. when you pick one, your psp will already have internet from the pc
PSP FAT 6.60 - CFW pro
taxik

Post by taxik »

WoW you are genius !
My favourite genesis:
PRO-B5
UsbServer
LameCrafter